• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #44: Happy New Year. Lets Start the year with a bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ

giphy.gif

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

"Believe it or not, Noctis is the most popular DLC character in the entire game."

Nah I can believe that. For one the hype for FFXV was kind of fucking real when it came out and opinions wouldn't sour on it until later on, though I believe Noctis as a character is still looked on pretty favorably. I don't think most people have him in their top 5 lists or anything but he's still generally well liked. He's a good protagonist, not a GREAT one like Zack, Clive, Cecil, Light etc but a good one.

It does raise the question of, do they make Clive a Guest Character in Tekken 8? It's a lot less likely given that FFVII sequel disguised as a remake is the big thing for Square at the moment so someone from there is more likely to be picked. Certainly I would prefer to see Clive as the only FFVII character I like better than him is Zack, but it's almost guaranteed to be either Tifa or Cloud.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
in case zack or cloud or tifa or yuffie, dont join t8 as guest chars, i wouldnt mind clive joining instead

a what if vs fight, between angel jin vs ifrit risen mode clive would be insane, with the qte cinematics and all, plus a collab with t8, would boost the sales of ff16, cuz it kinda forgotten/mid so fast, lmao, imagine, even ff15 was promoted more, lmao

Last edited:

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

So they did two better episodes and then immediately went back to being straight garbage again. :kobeha
  • They IMMEDIATELY know the Lotus Hotel is a trap, again they never have to figure anything out in this show.
  • They change how the Hotel works to where minutes in there is days outside.
  • Hermes keeps them in there long enough for time to run out on the quest.
  • The Hotel also apparently looked very boring (at least on the inside) which completely defies the point of it.
WOW! Seriously how do you fuck up this hard? :hestonpls

Well HADES is next and he's kind of the big one. I think if they fuck him up AGAIN, even the people defending this show will shut the fuck up.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
So it seems you will need to be subscribed to netflix to get Raw starting next year? To hell with that.

And it seems Okada is now going to WWE and maybe MJF too?

LolTony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back