• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #44: Happy New Year. Lets Start the year with a bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
image0.jpg

:tupac

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
My brothers in christ yall said the first 2 chapters were too easy and hand holdy, and now that they said fuck it and well full horror "your on your own" you wanna say its not hand holdy enough? fuck outta here and get good

It's almost like you went from a guided tour (part 1) to an amusement park for children (part 2) to the fucking Hunger Games in part 3 :skully

King of time

Exceptional
By pulling the trigger while the hilt is detached, Durendal can activate the unique ability of the Jikokuken Kaiji called the Kaiji Erasure (界時抹消, Kaiji Masshō), which allows him to erase a given frame of time lasting up to few seconds. During this period, other people will perform the actions that they would have otherwise, but are unable to experience anything in the erased time frame and will retain no memories of it. Durendal, however, is aware of his surrounding and is able to see the actions others would have taken within the erased time frame. Durendal is also able to move within the erased time, allowing him to avoid enemies' attacks or perform ambushes
@OtherGalaxy king crimson kamen rider version

Last edited:

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

This honestly makes me sad, 'cause these people going SO fucking hard (no pun intended) for Tifa, is just going to end up FORCING it to be Tifa and completely destroy the chance of any other, better FF characters making it into the game. Not just because it's unlikely any single IP will get more than one slot, but because you KNOW all these people are going to throw the biggest fucking hissy fit under the Sun if it's ANYBODY BUT TIFA (except maybe Cloud).

As I said before, I'm hoping for it to be Clive while acknowledging that it's more than likely going to be Tifa. :smh

For non-Final Fantasy characters, my biggest shot in the dark would be Chris Redfield or Albert Wesker, Capcom IS making a Resident Evil 5 Remake at the moment after all, might as well get something cool out of that (as long as they use the OG designs). :mjpls

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

This honestly makes me sad, 'cause these people going SO fucking hard (no pun intended) for Tifa, is just going to end up FORCING it to be Tifa and completely destroy the chance of any other, better FF characters making it into the game. Not just because it's unlikely any single IP will get more than one slot, but because you KNOW all these people are going to throw the biggest fucking hissy fit under the Sun if it's ANYBODY BUT TIFA (except maybe Cloud).

As I said before, I'm hoping for it to be Clive while acknowledging that it's more than likely going to be Tifa. :smh

For non-Final Fantasy characters, my biggest shot in the dark would be Chris Redfield or Albert Wesker, Capcom IS making a Resident Evil 5 Remake at the moment after all, might as well get something cool out of that (as long as they use the OG designs). :mjpls

If Square was smart they would try to get other FF characters there so that they have excuses to milk even more ips

Like get Quistis for example a glass wearing teacher that uses a whip, dudes would go wild for her, and then they could milk FFVIII too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back