• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #44: Happy New Year. Lets Start the year with a bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proto234

Distinguished
Yeah reading that first volume, it's definitely the typical schlock you would see X-Rated Films. The character artist obviously knows how to draw men and women, the extremities are censored but the tits aren't. The gore is there but surprisingly it's not like Berserk and is actually pretty muted. The first volume ends with all but stated Gangrape and the premise itself is genuinely fucked up(It's basically a group of Students, Teachers and Boat Staff are stuck on Sentenele Island +2 and the Natives don't give a fuck) but I'm not sure where the "Comedy" comes in(Probably later volumes once the shock value wears off as they typically do).

So yeah, they play it dead seriously atleast for the first volume, not really gonna recommend it obviously as it's basically no different than watching an X-Rated Flick, you get what you came for and that's that.
Oh, it is more intense in later volume lol.

The author also seems to know his audience considering later volumes art is 10x better than first one

It is also quite popular since it has prequel, Camugoroshi. Also full r-18 series called Ingoshima R, which basically purely focused on the ecchi (like the implied gang rape drawn fully)

Oh, it is more intense in later volume lol.

The author also seems to know his audience considering later volumes art is 10x better than first one

It is also quite popular since it has prequel, Camugoroshi. Also full r-18 series called Ingoshima R, which basically purely focused on the ecchi (like the implied gang rape drawn fully)

Of course... I'll laugh if I go to the typical sites, put those names in and find them lol.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
20240201-141109.jpg

I love when books do the calcs for me.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So started Stardew. Game have a lot of content and the mod made more content.

When I played this before I thought this is literally harvest moon knock off, but now it's literally it's own thing.

:eksip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back