• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #46: No Matter What!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
TFW when you read the thread title as Personal Power RANGERS and think it's about which fictional characters you'd put on a team, only to suffer immense disappointment when you realize that's not what it is. Funniest part was I wasn't even the only one. :kobeha
Me too. I'm trying to come up with five shounen anime characters who could be stand-ins for the rangers. Lots of good options from Bleach come to think of it.
Eh Bleach characters (at least Soul Reapers and such) probably work better as Kamen Riders than Power Rangers/Super Sentai but I'm sure it would still work. :maybe

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
TFW when you read the thread title as Personal Power RANGERS and think it's about which fictional characters you'd put on a team, only to suffer immense disappointment when you realize that's not what it is. Funniest part was I wasn't even the only one. :kobeha

Eh Bleach characters (at least Soul Reapers and such) probably work better as Kamen Riders than Power Rangers/Super Sentai but I'm sure it would still work. :maybe
That almost caught me off guard too until I read your post. Basically a second take on the title. :catskully

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ

The same happened to me. I read the same.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Nice, I myself got a trip heading to South Korea later this year Im looking forward to
South Korea, huh? Not bad. Hope you have a great time over there. Maybe you'll even meet one of those actors from the korean shows/movies that are becoming more prominent, these days, like that guy from Train To Busan. He seems like a pretty cool guy, IRL.:yousmart

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Omnipotence3.jpg

when your the strongest thing in existence so you decide to go for a stroll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back