OBD Convo #47: You Still Wanna F*** With Me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:tupactry vranis it gives actual dual experience
Well if I feel like it, sure.

I'd rather have another occasional new Yugioh movie (but the ending with Kaiba going back in time to face Atem himself in the past was the perfect cliffhanger to extend the epilogue of the original Yugioh series with, sooo eh...)

Or just stick to playing the card game either physically or online if I can be arsed.

Otherwise like I said, Yugioh is like a dead horse franchise to me. I have even less enthusiasm for it than that Pokemon franchise in its current state.

@King of time Like Pokemon and Digimon, I merely view the Yugioh franchise through a strictly nostalgic lens more than anything else.

Tis but a relic of my Saturday Morning past and my grade school years.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member

Can already sense the woke lunatics sweating as even they can probably see the writing on the wall here that this game is going to SELL and their salt about that is going to be GLORIOUS. :banderas

It's straight up Hogwarts Legacy all over again, their attempts to bash the game and the people who made it have only succeeded in drawing more eyes to it. Couple that with a solid demo that showed the game had A LOT more going for it than just Eve being hot is just the cherry on top. :mjpls

people learned from Hogwarts where if this people choose to boycott a game it's a good game.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
image0.jpg

:tupac

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
@King of time Like Pokemon and Digimon, I merely view the Yugioh franchise through a strictly nostalgic lens more than anything else.

Tis but a relic of my Saturday Morning past and my grade school years.

Nothing more. Nothing less.
For me it's the exact opposite, I only grew to like Yu-Gi-Oh and Digimon MORE as I got older, not less because I was actually able to appreciate all the deeper plot-lines and characters that are in them. They are still my two favorite franchises to this day.

Pokemon is still good but not on their level (at least not anime to anime anyway).

King of time

Exceptional
For me it's the exact opposite, I just like Yu-Gi-Oh and Digimon MORE and MORE as I get older, not less because I can really appreciate all the in-depth storylines and characters More color is in there. They remain two of my favorite brands to this day.

Pokemon is still good but not on par with them (at least not anime to anime).
. :catjamn

Last edited:

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Fucking NGL, I really can't take any cultivation novel because of Library of heaven path.

Dude literally took two year to be an immortal that can literally equal the strongest shit in his universe/multiverse.

Every other cultivation novel need thousand to million of years to even step out of their own galaxy.

Seriously it's like the authors just wasting decades to millennium to drag their novel so they can call their shit immortal.

And the hardest part to take seriously is that almost every novel barely change after thousand of years. I meant the world. itself barely change. No progression of course people dies but the point is the world itself is stagnant because the MC needs to still know every power in the world once they come out of their cultivation.

:kannasipTop sects barely change, the topography, cities, world maps and shit. It's so stagnant that the MC could literally still point from a location from 10000 years ago and the same city will exist with the same culture.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
damn having seem that one in a while

Fucking NGL, I really can't take any cultivation novel because of Library of heaven path.

Dude literally took two year to be an immortal that can literally equal the strongest shit in his universe/multiverse.

Every other cultivation novel need thousand to million of years to even step out of their own galaxy.

Seriously it's like the authors just wasting decades to millennium to drag their novel so they can call their shit immortal.

And the hardest part to take seriously is that almost every novel barely change after thousand of years. I meant the world. itself barely change. No progression of course people dies but the point is the world itself is stagnant because the MC needs to still know every power in the world once they come out of their cultivation.

:kannasipTop sects barely change, the topography, cities, world maps and shit. It's so stagnant that the MC could literally still point from a location from 10000 years ago and the same city will exist with the same culture.
I'm not fond of the novels that MC turn immortal too soon or too long, it and by immortall i mean invincible there is these novels that like to pretend that lifespans itself are some sort of big deal and only in the very last realm that their lifepan is unlimited

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Even if it wasn't made on April Fools, the dead giveaway is that it's Usopp's actor. :heston

I do wonder what they are planning to keep and what, if anything, they're going to skip in Season 2? I mean obviously they have to do Loaguetown and Reverse Mountain because they were already set up and Whiskey Peak to reestablish Baroque Works as the antagonists of the season.

Little Garden would be a MASSIVE budget drain if they did it so I have a funny feeling that if they're skipping anything, it's gonna be that, since obviously they can't skip Drum Island since we get Chopper there (not to mention that being when Blackbeard is first mentioned etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back