OBD Convo #47: You Still Wanna F*** With Me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

You know, even though I know it happening in the show would've resulted in Kid Muscle retiring in shame immediately, after seeing the bottom half of his face when Kevin Mask, if I'm not mistaken, was pulling on his mask, I was always genuinely curious of what Kid looked like without the mask on, and wanted a face-reveal because of it.

Universally loved
When has Itachi ever been "Universally loved"? Dude was constantly love or hate due to how he basically made Sasuke became who he was at the end of Part 1 and beyond and consistently dominated the Uchiha plotline till he died.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
The most recent arc of Kagurabachi is actually pretty fucking good. The main villain is a pos while also being believably smart and manipulation, due to his ability Chihiro is unable to actually kill him unless he's willing to sacrifice innocent lives.

When has Itachi ever been "Universally loved"? Dude was constantly love or hate due to how he basically made Sasuke became who he was at the end of Part 1 and beyond and consistently dominated the Uchiha plotline till he died.
Courier be like
based-courier-v0-r63u2r0y66kc1.jpeg

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
The most recent arc of Kagurabachi is actually pretty fucking good. The main villain is a pos while also being believably smart and manipulation, due to his ability Chihiro is unable to actually kill him unless he's willing to sacrifice innocent lives.
I like Chihiro he does what he have to do and he just have a poker face isntead of being "cold" :skully

The villain skills is pretty convenient since he can register even people with his skill

Last edited:

Mondak

Preeminent

Pretty much all the Uchihas are polarizing. Can't think of one who is universally loved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back