• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #47: You Still Wanna F*** With Me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ bro :mjlol . Let's all pay respects for All Might dealing with his version of the Reverse Flash. Izuku really was just walking on easy street by comparison :skully. All Might could just barely process that the dude intentionally chose Ashyraki just to spite him in Kamino ward amd in reality it's much worse :jordangif.

Oh and Izuku lost his arms because they got decayed in the vestige world thing before Afo completely took over Ashyraki and sent Izuku out but Eri exists so I'm not even going to pretend to give a shit.

Oh and tape boy has his moment by holding Afo with.....his tape. Aren't you glad you waited several years for that guys:doge:skully.

Brilliant plan Deku, Brilliant FUCKING Plan...

And seriously, this is literally beyond even Aizen because the whole point of that shit is that Aizen loves to bullshit and take people off their guard.
The only thing he was correct with Ichigo about is that he knew of his existence through his experiment just bringing his mom and dad together, Horikoshi literally believed Aizen because he did the same twist except it's all true :heston

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Next chapter: Afo reveals that part of the reason Shiggy is always itchy is because he spiked his brand shampoo he gave to his dad with fleas with quirks that only respond to the scalps of small children. All so that Shiggy scratching himself would be enough to make him a millisecond angrier to add up the likelihood of taking Ofa :mjlol .
...oh and the shampoo bottle was an All Might bottle brand that he confiscated to turn into his own brand but still keeps All Might's picture on the bottle. Just to give All Might another small middle finger.
Brilliant plan Deku, Brilliant FUCKING Plan...

And seriously, this is literally beyond even Aizen because the whole point of that shit is that Aizen loves to bullshit and take people off their guard.
The only thing he was correct with Ichigo about is that he knew of his existence through his experiment just bringing his mom and dad together, Horikoshi literally believed Aizen because he did the same twist except it's all true :heston
Izuku's been such a hilariously incompetent dumbass that it's more funny to see him "lose" his arms and presumably Ofa in one go than anything. If he didn't constantly fuck around, occasionally talk to his enemies about how dates work and getting flustered about a villain confessing her love for him instead of ko-ing her immediately than a lot of people's lives wouldn't be at risk here:skully.

Next chapter: Afo reveals that part of the reason Shiggy is always itchy is because he spiked his brand shampoo he gave to his dad with fleas with quirks that only respond to the scalps of small children. All so that Shiggy scratching himself would be enough to make him a millisecond angrier to add up the likelihood of taking Ofa :mjlol .
...oh and the shampoo bottle was an All Might bottle brand that he confiscated to turn into his own brand but still keeps All Might's picture on the bottle. Just to give All Might another small middle finger.

Izuku's been such a hilariously incompetent dumbass that it's more funny to see him "lose" his arms and presumably Ofa in one go than anything. If he didn't constantly fuck around, occasionally talk to his enemies about how dates work and getting flustered about a villain confessing her love for him instead of ko-ing her immediately than a lot of people's lives wouldn't be at risk here:skully.

I went to the usual spot and it's hilarious how people are acting like this shit was good and "floored them" and it's like:

"Wow, Deku lost his arms and Horikoshi had a character state she's too tired to recover Deku's arms? Well, how convenient it would be if the original quirk AFO stole from Shigaraki can give Deku his arms back?"
And otherwise, it's literally shit people bitched about Aizen for far less is suddenly okay for AFO now? :jordangif

Like come on man, this shit really isn't that impressive and if anything, it just makes Deku look stupid as fuck for not just killing Shigaraki when he had the chance and even GIVING HIM HIS QUIRKS, making even worse now that he has no arms.
This is literally Madara Uchiha/Ryomen Sukuna-Syndrome we are about to reach except it will be worse because now Horikoshi has to do the same shit again and acting like 2nd Bananas are suddenly these ultra grade badasses all along... they just never got any focus till now.

Oh god, I read up on it and it's even worse:

So the fucking Doctor was able to literally tear apart a Quirk in the most basic level which is what Shigaraki's Decay is and that Quirk... was Overhaul's...

So the Doctor could literally create new Quirks by basically splicing the shit out of entirely different Quirks... couldn't use that genius to basically fully repair AFO? ...Wut? If you was able to make a copy of Overhaul's Quirk and then literally break it down so it cannot reconstruct and make a Mutant Quirk from that, where the fuck is the original copy of Overhaul's Quirk and why not use that to help repair AFO?

Yeah, yeah, dude wants a new body but this makes even less sense when you realize how ridiculous this shit is.

No wait, it fucking doesn't, because if we are going with the most ridiculous sense of Overhaul using his Quirk, AFO can basically just stay alive forever ala Imu by basically using it to reconstruct himself so his cells never decay and he cannot die naturally...

...Horikoshi can't write for fucking shit.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
I went to the usual spot and it's hilarious how people are acting like this shit was good and "floored them" and it's like:

"Wow, Deku lost his arms and Horikoshi had a character state she's too tired to recover Deku's arms? Well, how convenient it would be if the original quirk AFO stole from Shigaraki can give Deku his arms back?"
And otherwise, it's literally shit people bitched about Aizen for far less is suddenly okay for AFO now? :jordangif

Like come on man, this shit really isn't that impressive and if anything, it just makes Deku look stupid as fuck for not just killing Shigaraki when he had the chance and even GIVING HIM HIS QUIRKS, making even worse now that he has no arms.
This is literally Madara Uchiha/Ryomen Sukuna-Syndrome we are about to reach except it will be worse because now Horikoshi has to do the same shit again and acting like 2nd Bananas are suddenly these ultra grade badasses all along... they just never got any focus till now.
Hey man waiting to get his arms fixed will hurt Izuku's feelings...provided Eri doesn't get a quirk zenkai that ignores the previous "rules" of her quirk. Cause Hori would never do that right :mjpls ?
Oh god, I read up on it and it's even worse:

So the fucking Doctor was able to literally tear apart a Quirk in the most basic level which is what Shigaraki's Decay is and that Quirk... was Overhaul's...

So the Doctor could literally create new Quirks by basically splicing the shit out of entirely different Quirks... couldn't use that genius to basically fully repair AFO? ...Wut? If you was able to make a copy of Overhaul's Quirk and then literally break it down so it cannot reconstruct and make a Mutant Quirk from that, where the fuck is the original copy of Overhaul's Quirk and why not use that to help repair AFO?

Yeah, yeah, dude wants a new body but this makes even less sense when you realize how ridiculous this shit is.

I almost forgot about that. Shits inconsistent with Afo and Garaki's statements on rejuvenating his body after his fight with All Might. Namely that it would take to long to make a super regeneration quirk to fix it. I guess off screen Afo was just like "bruh didn't we literally get a copy of that reconstruction dudes quirk? The hell did you do with it?"

Shits a blatantly weak attempt to connect Overhaul to Shiggy and make another person tied to Afo:mjlol.
No wait, it fucking doesn't, because if we are going with the most ridiculous sense of Overhaul using his Quirk, AFO can basically just stay alive forever ala Imu by basically using it to reconstruct himself so his cells never decay and he cannot die naturally...

...Horikoshi can't write for fucking shit.
Dude accidentally combined Aizen with M.Bison and Sigma from Megaman X and he doesn't even know it:skully.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
people talking about how they gonna top the newest godzilla movie
someone mentions them going to space
main-qimg-6906f5310f26ab8f95676666c4d0beb3

Niggas aint ready

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
main-qimg-6906f5310f26ab8f95676666c4d0beb3

Niggas aint ready

Well, his new form was based on the Kaio-ken

Therefore Space-Godzilla should be Big G's evil older brother (Raditz) who reveals he's actually an alien sent to cleanse the world so G teams up with a reborn Ghidorrah (Piccolo) before dying to bring down Space G and leaving Ghidorrah to raise his newborn spawn as a warrior before the rest of the Space Godzilla race shows up

And this can all lead up to Destroyah or someone being the Freiza parallel

I might be a little sleep deprived rn :hm

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Jesus Christ bro :mjlol . Let's all pay respects for All Might dealing with his version of the Reverse Flash. Izuku really was just walking on easy street by comparison :skully. All Might could just barely process that the dude intentionally chose Ashyraki just to spite him in Kamino ward amd in reality it's much worse :jordangif.

Oh and Izuku lost his arms because they got decayed in the vestige world thing before Afo completely took over Ashyraki and sent Izuku out but Eri exists so I'm not even going to pretend to give a shit.

Oh and tape boy has his moment by holding Afo with.....his tape. Aren't you glad you waited several years for that guys:doge:skully.

this is double funny to me now

cause at least half of them put themselves in this position :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back