• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #48: WAGA TAMASHII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Holy shit, their actually making Whis playable.

I know who my main is going to be. Whis is one of my favorite characters introduced in Super

Think they’ll even go as far as making Zeno and Grand Priest playable?
Grand priest maybe
Zeno no

Well there is the start of the 2021 of WWE where it actually starts getting better.
There's also AEW but I heavily recommend against that. There's also TNA/Impact Wrestling in 2023/2024 and otherwise.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

WHAT? A University imposing insane restrictions on what people can or can't say because even stating the obvious fact that someone who is not from the country in question is a "foreigner" could offend some people?

In other news Metatron, water is wet.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

14 TIME CHAMPION? WHAT THE FUCK? HOW OFTEN WHERE THEY THROWING THE BELT AT THIS WOMAN?

Anyway, I just typed in "Full Match" and this was the first one that came up that I hadn't seen. Now it is good don't get me wrong but, given the way I've heard people talk about this match, I was expecting it to be better than it actually was.

It's a very good championship match, definitely Wrestlemania worthy, just not nearly the masterpiece people were saying it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.