OBD Convo #48: WAGA TAMASHII

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Holy shit, their actually making Whis playable.

I know who my main is going to be. Whis is one of my favorite characters introduced in Super

Think they’ll even go as far as making Zeno and Grand Priest playable?
Grand priest maybe
Zeno no

Kind of getting caught in the hype from Wrestlemania 40 to where I'm the mood to watch some Wrestling matches and I need recommendation/suggestions?

It doesn't matter which company or whose involved as long as it's good though maybe avoid WWE between about mid-way through 2001 (pretty much around the start of the invasion angle) and Wrestlemania 2015 since that's the period when I was watching consistently and I've seen most of the great matches from that period.

I'm not against re-watching stuff completely but I'd rather watch stuff I've never seen before.

Well there is the start of the 2021 of WWE where it actually starts getting better.
There's also AEW but I heavily recommend against that. There's also TNA/Impact Wrestling in 2023/2024 and otherwise.

IMG_5224.jpg

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

WHAT? A University imposing insane restrictions on what people can or can't say because even stating the obvious fact that someone who is not from the country in question is a "foreigner" could offend some people? :maybe

In other news Metatron, water is wet. :heston

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

14 TIME CHAMPION? WHAT THE FUCK? HOW OFTEN WHERE THEY THROWING THE BELT AT THIS WOMAN? :whatisthis

Anyway, I just typed in "Full Match" and this was the first one that came up that I hadn't seen. Now it is good don't get me wrong but, given the way I've heard people talk about this match, I was expecting it to be better than it actually was.

It's a very good championship match, definitely Wrestlemania worthy, just not nearly the masterpiece people were saying it was.

Back