OBD Convo #48: WAGA TAMASHII

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I get the impression that the character was developed as if he only had one arm but due to censorship to maintain the classification they changed it.
Which I always found weird unless the strict censorship rules were implemented recently. Like a few years before BT3 at best.

Budokai 1 had no problem showing blood and things like Goku and Raditz graphically having a hole blown through them with even gorier details than anime or manga

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Instead, Budokai 1 had a strict aversion to anyone in the game wearing capes.

Great Saiyaman, Zarbon, Piccolo, all fight without them probably because technology at the time couldnt render capes moving properly with the character

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Instead, Budokai 1 had a strict aversion to anyone in the game wearing capes.

Great Saiyaman, Zarbon, Piccolo, all fight without them probably because technology at the time couldnt render capes moving properly with the character
yea that's 2001 or 2002. I think the ban happened around 2005~2007 where there's a shift from gruesome shit to censoring blood and other shit. So next game at that time of release has a lot of censorship about it.

Remember 2000 era we have a lot of game with mutilation and shit. then around 2010 I think that kind of game slowly disappeared or late 2000.

:eksip also remember how lollipop chainsaw was kind of refreshing when it came out because it literally ignored almost every banned shit.

Dressrosa worse than any part of the 4th Shinobi war or Nazi arc? :jordangif

One Piece ceased to even be in the conversation for these the second they got passed the Pain and Hueco Mundo arcs.

Nah mate Dressrosa exists and I don't wanna hear how that's not close because that was an absolute snooze fest.

So... I ended up in a crash, about an hour and a half ago, on my way to work. Car's now in a hedge. Body's still full of adrenaline, but thankfully not harmed at all.

Yeah, that shit tends to basically get you rattled, glad you are safe.

and I'm going to Dave and Buster's again today with my other friend who hasn't been to the joint with me before to play good-ass shooters like Elevator Action Invasion, Razing Storm (one of the most meh entries in the Time Crisis series), and of course my personal favorite... House of the Dead: Scarlet Dawn.

Gonna see if I can find some strategy to beat House of the Dead: Scarlet Dawn without using a single continue for the best ending.

And with the Spring Break Guest Pass of only $20.00 of Unlimited Gameplay for 10 Consecutive Days to experiment with and spent on for multiple light gun shooter games.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
The Fate Go stuff is pretty funny too
edd15f7c56168705dc7a174452b4bdd0c9511428ddf599c9d7e77cc9eeae2477_1.jpg

NMhxKjGdQ21NnPG4rzwnywB0AFB_T6Uj0sRNfCeG8V9aF5Kfqjbo6mQOtIat6jslGGawRK0G1vw5-a0pqtpvrg

She's so underrated

She's super strong, like she said, she's at least KCM2 Naruto/Juubito fight EMS Sasuke level, she also beats Kaguya by hitting her and negging her horn

Her love for Sasuke should be revered, respected and, above all, encouraged

Me (& probably my fellow SSSSisterhood from here, SS discord, twitter, instagram, tumblr, facebook, snapchat, tiktok ) every time I see Sakura and Sasuke (whether he's being nice, ignoring her, being mean to her, trying to kill her) together

Well, 99% audience of Naruto franchise are Sakura haters, so she's automatically underrated.

Underrated by people who can't move on from part 1 even though she's changed since the sos all the way to the war arc

overrated by people who can't stand the people who call her trash

Sakura Haruno... underrated? Man, you can create a pit of some of the worse Naruto characters around, I would still never call Sakura underrated, she deserved the hatred she got and the ultimate apathy Kishimoto put her through.
Like goddamn, I'm gonna start hearing dudes try and pretend Sakura is a better character than Orihime because she can actually fight and not just heal as if that's all she needs to be :jordangif

@TrueG 37 is speaking facts but it is true:

If you have your MAIN CHARACTER(or atleast the Triagonist) having to constantly compare themselves to a SIDE CHARACTER in terms of how much they have done... you didn't create a good Main Character, you created an absolutely shitty one.

I have said this before but it's insane how little we know of Sakura not even in comparison to Hinata but to everyone else in the Kohona 12. We knew everyone else's parents(Except Lee's and Tenten but Tenten was explicitly created to just be a benchwarmer), the situations that lead them to where they are now, their aspirations and goals outside of Naruto... and yet for Sakura, we don't even get that.

Like come on man...

EDIT: It's also funny they keep saying that "Sakura is increasingly getting more popular" and I have not only not seen that, but I keep wondering where they pull it out from outside of that Backstory Manga she didn't even win and that's only because that would require Kishimoto to give her something OUTSIDE OF SASUKE for once... which doesn't speak to popularity reasons at all.

Back