OBD Convo #48: WAGA TAMASHII

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Always loved Lon Lon Ranch. It was that place of peace you could always go to when things were dark. Frustrated with the Water Temple? Go there and hear Malon sing. Incredibly realistic. Who wouldn't want a girl to sing for you under the stars?

Season 10 was amazing. Id love for it to continue and see how they can somehow top it
When it comes to fictional character battle shows online, nothing tops Death Battle for analysis and battle animations.

I know I'm probably going to get crucified for saying this, but I think AnimationRewind's Cartoon Fight Club series is the only other good alternative for versus battle animations for fictional characters.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
When it comes to fictional character battle shows online, nothing tops Death Battle for analysis and battle animations.

I know I'm probably going to get crucified for saying this, but I think AnimationRewind's Cartoon Fight Club series is the only other good alternative for versus battle animations for fictional characters.
There was a time when CFC was doing alright, and made some decent versus fights. That time has long since passed now, at least, in my opinion, anyway.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
XONsKrP.jpg

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

The Western counterpart to Miyamoto Musashi if there ever was one. Just as worthy as being on the screen or otherwise adapted for fiction in my opinion.

I remember as a kid when my mom was teaching us his story at co-op with a book made about his life and I will never forget the moment in the book where after finding some thief trying to steal his horse after he won a tournament, he swung his sword so hard from sheer fury that as it hit the dude's head with the broad side of his sword it knocked out one of his eyeballs.
:banderas

Back