• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #48: WAGA TAMASHII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Explanation for Fuga: Kamino

After undergoing the cooking process via Dismantle and Cleave, the door for Kamino is open.
In contrast to its firepower, Kamino boasts no speed and thus has a very narrow AoE.
In order to overcome this weakness, Sukuna imposed a Binding Vow upon himself.
Except for when being used during his DE, usage of Kamino when fighting multiple enemies is prohibited.
Thanks to this BV, the CT of Malevolent Shrine is expanded and all material that was turned to dust beforehand is drenched in the same explosive CE properties as Kamino.
Furthermore, Sukuna also temporarily changes the specs of his barrier, restricting the entry & exit of all non-living things, which results in MS’s output not being weakened and closing up its AoE.
Kamino’s heat kills the beings within the DE via detonation transition, momentary high temperature, decompression and super pressurization of the shockwave.
Back in Shibuya it defeated Mahoraga in one hit and is Sukuna’s last resort.

Bro, Fuga is all 500 levels of ass, what the fuck?!
The fact he needs to "paint" people with Malevolent Shrine first or otherwise, it basically does no real damage to anyone is unreal. :duck

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
@Xhominid The Apex

They already coping hard:mjlol

Black zetsu already tried lying thrice about fuuga and MS:heston

Last edited:
@Xhominid The Apex

They already coping hard:mjlol

Black zetsu already tired lying thrice about fuuga and MS:heston

If Fuga was anywhere near as strong as they try and state it, it would have killed Gojo regardless of what happened.
Instead, it's basically an extremely terrible technique that only killed one guy due to having to literally spam the shit out of MS all over the place to make it... only barely as strong to when he last used it against Mahoraga.

:risigif

Seriously, if anything, it just further makes the JJK Series look weak as shit and absolutely made fools out of so many dudes.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
I really should stop playing octopath shit is pure bullshit. only played it for nier in the first place

Currently at war with one of the king.
Plot decided we do a surprise attack. Of course considering how predictable shit is the opposing kingdom also block the path we were suppose to do our surprise attack.
Absolute bullshit we are limited to a single point for a surprise attack when traveler has the ability to fucking teleport to any destination we already have access too. And the opposing kingdom has always faster mobility and plans better than our own side seriously shit is bad writing as fuck.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
The irony is that I literally thought of Fuga as a shittier version of Bambietta's Bombs but the real reason people are defending Fuga so hard is because they now have to officially justify that Jogo and Mahoraga are fucking pathetic dying to a virtual ENVIRONMENTAL ATTACK :risigif
Not even that, Mahoraga died to the environmental version, Jogo died to the "match" alone.

Like it's insane people are now trying to cover for Sukuna's pathetic ass like "Fuga wasn't at full power because Sukuna wasn't", when this entire chapter had Sukuna do EVEN MORE BINDING VOWS to genuinely make his shit as strong as it was if he was at full power! That happened last chapter too where he made his Malevolent Shrine at full power doing the same thing!

He literally had all the requirements of Fuga at full power... and NO ONE FUCKING DIED!:win

Seriously, dudes have genuinely had their brains broken due to this shit:diolaugh

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
If Fuga was anywhere near as strong as they try and state it, it would have killed Gojo regardless of what happened.
Instead, it's basically an extremely terrible technique that only killed one guy due to having to literally spam the shit out of MS all over the place to make it... only barely as strong to when he last used it against Mahoraga.

:risigif

Seriously, if anything, it just further makes the JJK Series look weak as shit and absolutely made fools out of so many dudes.
I remember when Sukuna did this much damage by casually swinging his arm in shibuya arc

I remember when Sukuna did this much damage by casually swinging his arm in shibuya arc

and then you have dudes legit calling Gege a genius for that shit unlike that hack Kubo Tite:

Screenshot111.png

Again, the issue people have with Sukuna is less the principle of spamming Binding Vows and more the concept itself of how Binding Vows are explained so little, that for all of the BS effectiveness Sukuna can get out of them, why aren't anyone else using them even as remotely as effectively? This is also the genuine issue is how long it took to get this far that was the same meandering pattern and no one even remotely getting the development or characterization needed to make these "sacrifices" matter.

It's just funny because they constantly keep focusing on Yhwach and not on any of Tite Kubo other failings as a writer because "they gotta make Gege look better as a writer" when he's honestly worse than Tite Kubo at his worst because atleast Ichigo didn't need this shit to defeat Aizen and Yhwach, Ichigo and the Seretei didn't fight Aizen and Yhwach for tens of chapters while they was slowly on E, they just got their asses washed in far less time on both ends. For as much as I hate how Kubo did Unohana, how Gege did Yuki makes how dirty Unohana was done look like she was done by Mr. Clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back