OBD Convo #48: WAGA TAMASHII

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Proto234

Distinguished
I think it's best when played as a character flaw, and the resolution to it would be realizing that he was wrong. That people should be free to believe in whatever they want. Big E included. Ironically, it would be more humble if he accepted the worship. Instead of demonizing it.

Yeah I feel like the ending should have been done differently

Its fine when a character learns from his mistake, he could still be against religion and all but learned that its ok for people to have a God, a religion to cling to even if its himself because normal people aren't godlike like him and they need that
Considering this takes place pre Monarchia, it wouldn't make sense for big E to learn that it's okay for people to have a God or religion.

Sure he was wrong (turns out faith is the best weapon against chaos) but that besides the point

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
They actually aired it?! Holy fucking shit, The Young Bucks just fucking buried AEW, what the hell is this shit?!
:skully

Unfucking real, @Derpmaster9000 @Nevermind @Darth Nihilus CM Punk was actually RIGHT! When you make CM Punk look like the better man, god fucking damn:heston
And Ospreay apparently cut a masturbatory promo to respond to Triple H?

AEW hasn't uploaded this stuff to their youtube channel.

I'm telling you, Tony should use daddy's money to hire a harem of mistresses. He'd be putting it to much better use than whatever he's doing with it now.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

I honestly forgot these two had a Mania match, watching it over I can see why.
It's good with a nice finish but nothing extraordinary outside of the finish.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Considering this takes place pre Monarchia, it wouldn't make sense for big E to learn that it's okay for people to have a God or religion.

Sure he was wrong (turns out faith is the best weapon against chaos) but that besides the point

Yeah, but he seemingly doesn't even question his Point of View even after the dude suicides

and as far as I know, this old man's beliefs were a literal non threat to his Imperial Doctrine, so it just comes off as bullying an old man into suicide

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The OJ trial was so big that I still remember it vividly even though I was a little kid. I remember the verdict especially. The black kids were all celebrating. The white kids were confused. My mom couldn't believe it.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Hori couldn't wait more than one chapter for armless Izuku to breathe for a bit :skully . Eri rewound it by having a piece of her horn or whatever cut off (why the hell did you niggas let her do that:skully?) and used as a makeshift syringe to give him his arms with the stockpile back:mjlol. Just another cliffhanger to manufacture hype for the 23th time:mjlol.

Oh and the chapter starts off on a flashback like everyone thought it would. The flashback is like 5 pages and pretty much proves that the only thing holding the whole Shirakumo being Kurogiri thing was just good writing from the Vigilantes author cause the resolution to this is pretty lame. They say his corpse shouldn't have been violated and that they need to guide their students and that's about it. Kurogiri regains some amount of memories and makes a portal.

Remember that Gnashly dude that came out of nowhere just for this arc? Dude got beaten off screen :mjlol.

All the other heroes arrive through portals too like its Avengers Endgame. Including fucking Astro, a character from one of Horikoshi's previous manga Barrage. Dudes literally bringing other manga characters from different series in here:skully. Can't wait for Jack Midoriya and Tenko from the oneshot he created to show up.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
They actually aired it?! Holy fucking shit, The Young Bucks just fucking buried AEW, what the hell is this shit?!
:skully

Unfucking real, @Derpmaster9000 @Nevermind @Darth Nihilus CM Punk was actually RIGHT! When you make CM Punk look like the better man, god fucking damn:heston
Full retard has been achieved by The Young Bucks, then. How the fuck do you manage to put prima-donna Punk in the right!? Idiots. Now Punk has all the justification in the world to clown on them publicly as much as he likes, and nobody will be able to call him on it now, because the nigga has just been put in the position where he can no longer be viewed as the bad party by anyone with a brain. :jordangif

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Full retard has been achieved by The Young Bucks, then. How the fuck do you manage to put prima-donna Punk in the right!? Idiots. Now Punk has all the justification in the world to clown on them publicly as much as he likes, and nobody will be able to call him on it now, because the nigga has just been put in the position where he can no longer be viewed as the bad party by anyone with a brain. :jordangif
Apparently they didn't

Back