• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #48: WAGA TAMASHII

Status
Not open for further replies.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
GMmdw1gWEAEE7wl

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

As long as we’re talking the Nel actually pictured, jackpot

I got the lesser of the Burn the Witch girls, meh.

Where the hell is Nanao or Yoshino, those are my true #1s for Bleach?
Also because I saw yet another "who is your waifu?" that I have barely fucking idea who anyone is I went and made more;
Who-is-your-Final-Fantasy-waifu.png
NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. :banderas

Hit the jackpot on this one with Yuna and it's the better Yuna design too so win win. :awesome

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
What with all this tragic shit in the game happening when you have dimensional traveller's involve in the story.

Seriously. :eksip this is why I like chrono trigger the story gives you ways to fucking avoid the worst ending.

As long as you dimension hop enough to acquire all the shit needed. Also DQ 7 considering you literally can time travel to fix their shit.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
What with all this tragic shit in the game happening when you have dimensional traveller's involve in the story.

Seriously. :eksip this is why I like chrono trigger the story gives you ways to fucking avoid the worst ending.

As long as you dimension hop enough to acquire all the shit needed. Also DQ 7 considering you literally can time travel to fix their shit.
What game you are talking about ?

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
What game you are talking about ?
:eksip some new gacha game it has nier event so started playing it also looks like another eden

Main story has main dude literally killed himself fighting the boss while your team literally demolishes the boss because you're practically too strong for the game.

basically stupid shit where it tries to involve your player at the same time ignoring your impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back