• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #48: WAGA TAMASHII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Screenshot21.png

@Adamant soul @Derpmaster9000 @Darth Nihilus @Nevermind
If people want to know how dumb the GameFAQs IWC is, here you go...

Someone who legit believes and fought tooth and nail to make you believe that Roman's Title Run was as bad as Triple H's Reign of Terror... motherfucker, you can't be serious in pretending they are remotely equal as someone who fully remembers that run:

• 20+ Minute Promos at the start of both RAW AND SMACKDOWN of Triple H basically burying the shit out of everyone while constantly kissing his own ass with the belt with either lackies or no lackies present.
  • Every Smackdown or RAW either ends in Triple H avoiding getting his ass kicked by the current Face or him and his cronies get one over on the Face. Every. Single. Time.
  • PPV happens and Triple H either buries the fuck out of the opponent(Booker T was the most infamous part but it wasn't just him) and wins clean or the opponent wins... only for Triple H to either do an immediate rematch and win or do a rematch at the next PPV and win.

Rinse, Wash, Repeat while Triple H basically kills the wrestlers in every fashion until he FINALLY lost it for good years down the line.

As much shit as I can give to basically combining both belts and Roman actually should have won clean a few times to have him be a genuine champion rather than a pure chickenshit heel, if you try and actually pretend that people will "Remember this to be as bad as Triple H's Reign of Terror", then you never seen that shit.
link the thread

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Screenshot21.png

Someone who legit believes and fought tooth and nail to make you believe that Roman's Title Run was as bad as Triple H's Reign of Terror... motherfucker, you can't be serious in pretending they are remotely equal as someone who fully remembers that run:

• 20+ Minute Promos at the start of both RAW AND SMACKDOWN of Triple H basically burying the shit out of everyone while constantly kissing his own ass with the belt with either lackies or no lackies present.
  • Every Smackdown or RAW either ends in Triple H avoiding getting his ass kicked by the current Face or him and his cronies get one over on the Face. Every. Single. Time.
  • PPV happens and Triple H either buries the fuck out of the opponent(Booker T was the most infamous part but it wasn't just him) and wins clean or the opponent wins... only for Triple H to either do an immediate rematch and win or do a rematch at the next PPV and win.

Rinse, Wash, Repeat while Triple H basically kills the wrestlers in every fashion until he FINALLY lost it for good years down the line.

As much shit as I can give to basically combining both belts and Roman actually should have won clean a few times to have him be a genuine champion rather than a pure chickenshit heel, if you try and actually pretend that people will "Remember this to be as bad as Triple H's Reign of Terror", then you never seen that shit.
Literally WHO did Roman bury exactly?

Sami Zayn just ended Gunther's record breaking title reign and is one of the most over guys in the company.
Jey Uso is arguably THE top Babyface on Raw and that's directly attributable to his feud with Roman.
LA Knight is out here still getting opportunities to become #1 contender for the Undisputed title.

Where is the burying here? His opponents are either doing fine or came out of the Roman feuds in a better position than they were in before.

I don't think this person knows what the term burying actually means. :kobeha

Last edited:

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Screenshot21.png

The only sin on Roman's run was it was too long in the tooth. They dragged it unnecessarily(They also fed LA Knight to him, when they didn't need to. Fuck you HHH for that.). At least they gave the Faces moments against him though.

HHH's, meanwhile, was pure cancer. Only outdone by the Super Cena era, where John buried niggas and their finishers left and right. So long as Cena was around then, you could never have a credible heel(or Face, because if you were more over than John, which wasn't hard, they stuck him with you for a bit, and then, nine times out of ten, would turn you heel soon after, so you could get fed to him), because you knew, as soon as they were in a feud with Cena, he would devalue the fuck out of their stocks. :wow

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
HHH's, meanwhile, was pure cancer.
Business declined during Triple H's reign of terror. It boomed during the era of the Tribal Chief.
Triple H reign of terror was just Hunter jerking himself off to be the big guy he thinks was ala The Rock and Austin but really never was

Doesn't help that most of his MU outside a couple few were stinkers which made his reign even worse while Roman mostly had good matches during his reign as a champion

link the thread

Can't GameFAQs makes that shit impossible unless you are a member for awhile. Real archaic shit.

Literally WHO did Roman bury exactly?

Sami Zayn just ended Gunther's record breaking title reign and is one of the most over guys in the company.
Jey Uso is arguably THE top Babyface on Raw and that's directly attributable to his feud with Roman.
LA Knight is out here still getting opportunities to become #1 contender for the Undisputed title.

Where is the burying here? His opponents are either doing fine or came out of the Roman feuds in a better position than they were in before.

I don't think this person knows what the term burying actually means. :kobeha

As I stated before, Roman's biggest flaw was the exact opposite of the Reign of Terror in that he just would take a few clean wins here and there.

The only sin on Roman's run was it was too long in the tooth. They dragged it unnecessarily(They also fed LA Knight to him, when they didn't need to. Fuck you HHH for that.). At least they gave the Faces moments against him though.

HHH's, meanwhile, was pure cancer. Only outdone by the Super Cena era, where John buried niggas and their finishers left and right. So long as Cena was around then, you could never have a credible heel(or Face, because if you were more over than John, which wasn't hard, they stuck him with you for a bit, and then, nine times out of ten, would turn you heel soon after, so you could get fed to him), because you knew, as soon as they were in a feud with Cena, he would devalue the fuck out of their stocks. :wow

Cena's run was shit honestly but yeah, Roman's other problem is that you can saying was too long and LA Knight didn't need to be a part of it...
Still better than Triple H where LA Knight would be beyond buried.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Can't GameFAQs makes that shit impossible unless you are a member for awhile. Real archaic shit.

As I stated before, Roman's biggest flaw was the exact opposite of the Reign of Terror in that he just would take a few clean wins here and there.

Cena's run was shit honestly but yeah, Roman's other problem is that you can saying was too long and LA Knight didn't need to be a part of it...
Still better than Triple H where LA Knight would be beyond buried.
Looks toward Booker T. Guy who was booked to take a pedigree, and get pinned by it, after HHH took an eternity to get to the pin position.

Yeah, Knight would definitely have been buried something fierce. :wow

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Looks toward Booker T. Guy who was booked to take a pedigree, and get pinned by it, after HHH took an eternity to get to the pin position.

Yeah, Knight would definitely have been buried something fierce. :wow
And that was in a storyline where HHH was a racist shithead and Booker was a reformed criminal at Wrestlemania. There shouldn't have been a universe where Booker would lose that match, but HHH gonna HHH. :mjpls

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
And that was in a storyline where HHH was a racist shithead and Booker was a reformed criminal at Wrestlemania. There shouldn't have been a universe where Booker would lose that match, but HHH gonna HHH. :mjpls

I wonder do triple H regrets that shit with booker years latter it's feel like a yeah I fucked up on that type of feel

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I wonder do triple H regrets that shit with booker years latter it's feel like a yeah I fucked up on that type of feel
I'd imagine he probably does, now that he actually has the perspective of having to build up talent and make the storylines. At least I'd like to think he regrets it at least a little bit.

I mean even Cena realised pretty quickly that beating the Nexus was a mistake. Though I say his worst burial was Umaga, Bray was bad too but at least he was able to bounce back eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back