• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #48: WAGA TAMASHII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Haters made him famous if you think about it

Haters are you own personal marketing team

How we gonna hate on this nigga today

:mjlol
Always how it goes, only thing they could really focus on was him being dirt broke.

Well that and his terrible luck with women but that's another thing entirely. :mjpls

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Always how it goes, only thing they could really focus on was him being dirt broke.

Well that and his terrible luck with women but that's another thing entirely. :mjpls

If we're gonna focus on broke then we might as well focus on the fact that

This man has been handing out broke nigga dick like he's been handing out flyers for a fundraiser. This man got real hoes on his team. He should have been a fucking pimp. Nevermind actually did a solid by streaming Sharpe and we're just getting started. It's that good. He's literally a walking dick with legs and a rifle.

:heston

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
If we're gonna focus on broke then we might as well focus on the fact that

This man has been handing out broke nigga dick like he's been handing out flyers for a fundraiser. This man got real hoes on his team. He should have been a fucking pimp. Nevermind actually did a solid by streaming Sharpe and we're just getting started. It's that good. He's literally a walking dick with legs and a rifle.

:heston
Oh I'm not disputing that he got around a lot. By "terrible luck with women" I was referring more to how it would basically never end well for him or them. Either the women ended up dead or stealing what money he did get off him.

In particular the one that got killed by Pete Postlethwaith's character pissed me off. Just wish Sharpe to kill the fucker himself instead of the firing squad but he still got his in the end so yeah. :maybe

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Oh I'm not disputing that he got around a lot. By "terrible luck with women" I was referring more to how it would basically never end well for him or them. Either the women ended up dead or stealing what money he did get off him.

In particular the one that got killed by Pete Postlethwaith's character pissed me off. Just wish Sharpe to kill the fucker himself instead of the firing squad but he still got his in the end so yeah. :maybe

The Needle was the realest one I've seen so far. Something about them Spanish damsels. I got the same weakness so I can relate :heston

Last night was Sharpe's Gold, prob the most brutal one we've seen so far. Man that fucking ritualistic shit gets me every time. To think there was a time when humanity was like that is amazing to me.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Think I might pass on this SmackDown. This side of the King of the Ring tournament is kind of a bust. The post-WrestleMania slump is still very much a thing even with the old man gone.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member

b7a14b6c922e0799b055234efb606e95.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back