• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #49: I RECEIVE YOU

I mean look at these comments in the comments section of the video:

Screen-Shot-2024-05-09-at-11-44-45-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2024-05-09-at-11-44-55-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2024-05-09-at-11-45-09-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2024-05-09-at-11-45-16-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2024-05-09-at-11-45-29-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2024-05-09-at-11-45-36-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2024-05-09-at-11-45-49-PM.png

Imma probably spend my Mother's Day still thinking about all the potential the theater could have had if it had just stayed up for at least one year longer or two.

Imagine getting to see Alien: Romulus with my friend at the theater.

And Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, Deadpool and Wolverine, Venom: The Last Dance (my friend is a huge fanboy of Venom), Inside Out 2 (maybe), and Sonic the Hedgehog 3.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
I mean look at these comments in the comments section of the video:

Screen-Shot-2024-05-09-at-11-44-45-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2024-05-09-at-11-44-55-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2024-05-09-at-11-45-09-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2024-05-09-at-11-45-16-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2024-05-09-at-11-45-29-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2024-05-09-at-11-45-36-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2024-05-09-at-11-45-49-PM.png
after covid the worth of going to theater have plummeted but the price had hiked up.

and that's the biggest issue we currently have,
Also multiple shit theater facing right now are.
they will show the same shit you can literally watch on your phone
and have the comfort of your bed, sofa or whatever place you want to lay on
and then whatever food you want to bring,
without any restriction of any other patrol trying to kick you out if you brought your own food.

A big reminder there was a time in the past you can literally bring your own food in theaters and enjoy a snack with your family as you watch in it..

They need to lift some of those restrictions if they want people to enjoy their own shit while being in there trying to enjoy a bad movie they can watch in their phones.

Basically make it enjoyable for theater goer to stay in theaters.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I’ve been too busy making bank to notice 🤷‍♂️

People should focus their efforts in being rich and not on Drake and Kendrick’s planned “feud”

Drake’s mansion has already been attacked twice so the people falling for it are taking it way too seriously

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I’ve been too busy making bank to notice 🤷‍♂️

People should focus their efforts in being rich and not on Drake and Kendrick’s planned “feud”

Drake’s mansion has already been attacked twice so the people falling for it are taking it way too seriously
Over the fucking celebrity feud?

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
And apparently it’s been attacked a third time now….

Kendrick really had to doxx Drake’s address to the whole world lol

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yep

One of his guards got shot. A new attacker came the next day since he thought Drake didn’t have anymore guards

And apparently it’s been attacked a third time now….

Kendrick really had to doxx Drake’s address to the whole world lol
Okay now people's lives are in danger. If Kendrick is responsible for this shit he deserves to be prosecuted for almost allowing 2nd degree murder by not condemning his fanatical followers in trying to fucking murder a random guard doing his damn job.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Okay now people's lives are in danger. If Kendrick is responsible for this shit he deserves to be prosecuted for almost allowing 2nd degree murder by not condemning his fanatical followers in trying to fucking murder a random guard doing his damn job.
Some people are speculating Kendrick himself sent those guys and he doxxed the address for it to be a coverup

Though now people are on edge about the situation

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Some people are speculating Kendrick himself sent those guys

Though now people are on edge about the situation
Weather it's true or not, nothing justifies this bullshit, only goes to show how mentally unwell Celebrity fans are and why the people they follow need to be held accountable more if they are indirectly, or directly causing attacks and attempted murder over such asinine and irrelevant horse shit.

Back