• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #50: outskirts nakama dome

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member

This chick is way hotter than 6.5

Also these bullet points feel lazy, these are just asking for the bare minimum. That is not ideal

Yeait ain't ideal, but most people just want a girl that will cook and do small bit of housework.

:eksip

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
GQLDS16bYAAp2Ux

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Canon Evolution Line for Milleniummon.

Makes enough sense I guess, nice to see Deltamon used for something and it's better than them making bad pallete swaps of other Digimon like that new Impmon line they made.

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
:smh

Vegeta would back hand Adventure WarGreymon, there's even a solid chance he loses to Luffy without a solid argument for planet level. He needs Omegamon at this point to definitely clear One Piece.

Greymon destroys Deku though.
Also, I love the part where they say "All Mega should be at least comparable to Ebemon". :kobeha
Mega don't have the same power. There are Mega that can destroy planets and even reality. But there are others that don't reach that destructive capability.
HieI0x2.png

aUPqJVr.png

KsKlJwx.png

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Also, I love the part where they say "All Mega should be at least comparable to Ebemon". :kobeha
Mega don't have the same power. There are Mega that can destroy planets and even reality. But there are others that don't reach that destructive capability.
HieI0x2.png

aUPqJVr.png

KsKlJwx.png
One of many reasons scaling based off levels simply does not work and that the levels should only be taken as a general guide, not an absolute.

I mean for fuck's sake, in Adventure alone, Togemon (Adult) stomped Monzaemon (Perfect) in her first fight meanwhile single Adults like Dogugamon stomped Togemon, Birdramon and Garurumon all at the same time.

Back