• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #50: outskirts nakama dome

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
GQd_532aoAAL1-G

Cubey

Threshold of Armageddon
@Astaro just ordered red supernova dragon. That’s 3 cards on the way and one yet to be shipped, which should do it until dragon magia master and infinite forbidden come out.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Astaro just ordered red supernova dragon. That’s 3 cards on the way and one yet to be shipped, which should do it until dragon magia master and infinite forbidden come out.
Good luck with getting that one. The set it comes out in, Terminal Revenge, has it as only a Quarter Century Secret Rare AKA super hard to pull and crazy expensive

Just bought two boxes of it today. Managed to get a good head start on my Ice Barriers and got a complete set of the Toy series which will go great with White Woods in Infinite Forbidden

What are you looking to pick up in Infinite Forbidden? I’m looking forward to White Woods and Exodia

Cubey

Threshold of Armageddon
Good luck with getting that one. The set it comes out in, Terminal Revenge, has it as only a Quarter Century Secret Rare AKA super hard to pull and crazy expensive

Just bought two boxes of it today. Managed to get a good head start on my Ice Barriers and got a complete set of the Toy series which will go great with White Woods in Infinite Forbidden

What are you looking to pick up in Infinite Forbidden? I’m looking forward to White Woods and Exodia

Phantom exodia incarnate
Light and darkness dragon lord

Still iffy on missing burroughs

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Phantom exodia incarnate
Light and darkness dragon lord

Still iffy on missing burroughs
Oh right, looking forward to getting the Light and Darkness theme. This set is going to be lit even if it’s also going to lead to one of the worst upcoming formats in Yugioh history because of Fiendsmiths

Cubey

Threshold of Armageddon
Oh right, looking forward to getting the Light and Darkness theme. This set is going to be lit even if it’s also going to lead to one of the worst upcoming formats in Yugioh history because of Fiendsmiths

Eh it won’t be too bad…

Then again I don’t play competitively:skully

Summoned skull also needs far more support than what it has right now.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Eh it won’t be too bad…

Then again I don’t play competitively:skully

Summoned skull also needs far more support than what it has right now.
Oh it will be. Been getting FTK’d and unbreakable boards regularly by a bunch of shit using Fiendsmith. It’s full power Orcust combo when Knightmare Mermaid was legal all over again

Back