• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #50: outskirts nakama dome

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

"Some people are complaining and asking why Jeff Jarrett is in the Owen Hart tournament?" :whatisthis

Because Simon said it too nicely, I'll say it more appropriately, those people can GO FUCK THEMSELVES.
Even if they're a younger fan, it doesn't take long to look it up and realize Jeff and Owen were good friends. :scust

That'd be like if WWE did an Eddie Guererro memorial tournament and didn't have Rey Mysterio in it despite him working there, would be kind of a dick move is what I'm saying.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
1718819137963.png

$180 Million Dollar Budget, couldn't afford to see the Wookie Jedi fight and die on screen but we needed such riveting shit as Osha and the Jedi doing fuck of all and Mae being retarded...
Again, a single episode is over TEN TIMES Godzilla Minus One's budget.
Don’t care at all about the show but that tweet definitely got it wrong. It can’t be $180 million per episode that’s way too high, that sounds like the entirety of the show. $22.5 million each episode sounds about right

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
And obvious twist villain making it even more obvious he's the "twist" villain.

Though it's not much better in the OTHER sci-fi series, with the "hero" directly causing a man's death by telling him to do something he knew was dangerous because he was too chickenshit to do it himself, and bringing back a classic villain (Sutekh) just to inevitably make a mockery of him I'm sure.

The fact it's legitimately hard to tell which show is worse, Acolyte or Doctor Queer is insane. :facepalm

Yeah seriously, WHAT did they blow that budget on?
Because it sure as fuck wasn't spent on the actual show.
yeah i dont know what they are even doing...
why even have a wookie if you are just gonn make them walk around adn then die off screen?

I bet they blow their budget on their totally better lightsaber battle than anything from the prequels.
:zaru:

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
yeah i dont know what they are even doing...
why even have a wookie if you are just gonn make them walk around adn then die off screen?
So they could say they have a Wookie Jedi pretty much.
I bet they blow their budget on their totally better lightsaber battle than anything from the prequels.
:zaru:
Based on the hand to hand choreography they're displaying, I'm pressing F to doubt on them being able to produce anything half way watchable in terms of lightsaber fights. :kobeha

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Look at this shit :mjlol

@Astaro @Masterblack06
RIP to anyone wanting to use that in Blue-Eyes.

Me personally, I’m not too hurt by it. I’m much more interested in what the upcoming Blue-Eyes Structure Deck will have. And I’m hoping it focuses on the Blue-Eyes Synchro strategy too

Cubey

Threshold of Armageddon
RIP to anyone wanting to use that in Blue-Eyes.

Me personally, I’m not too hurt by it. I’m much more interested in what the upcoming Blue-Eyes Structure Deck will have. And I’m hoping it focuses on the Blue-Eyes Synchro strategy too

Yeah I can’t wait for that either. But still, $400 for a dragon master knight counterpart :wow

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Phantom of Yubel is rather pricey too at 57.99

Thankfully all the Ice Barrier cards are dirt cheap. Managed to get me 2 Georgius and 1 Lancea. Just need one more for each along with a playset of Mirror Mage and Alternate Art Medallions and I’m set so nice to know none of that will cost me much buying singles

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Yeah I can’t wait for that either. But still, $400 for a dragon master knight counterpart :wow
Konami is so fucking cheap with this set. I love how for Branded, we get reprints for cards like Mirrorjade and Lubellion… in the exact same rarity they’re already available in at the of cost of just a few cents. Total waste of space.

Reprints for pricey, essential Branded cards that actually need a reprint such as Sanctifire or Guiding Quem and have been long due for it now that Konami has made their money with this deck? Never heard of them.

-Konami TCG.

Back