• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #50: outskirts nakama dome

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

@Masterblack06 @Adamant soul @DestinyDestroyer @Cubey

RIP to everyone buying into the theory that Marchami Prulia was going to be the end of Maxx C in the OCG. That card was made for the OCG to have essential 6 draw cards against combo decks and us TCG bros to have something to make up for no Maxx C

Also this list is straight cheeks. Other then addressing the Catapult Turtle FTK in Tachyon Galaxy and rightfully knocking Tenpei down a peg with their stupid Field Spell to 1, the meta there will still be dominated by another format of unbeatable Snake-Eyes and Fiendsmith wombo combo.

Ash to 1 means shit when there’s like, 12 different ways to search / summon it from deck

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
TCG needs to do the following so we can have a more fun upcoming format: Ban on Apollousa and IP Masquerena in keeping with hitting generic, overused Extra Deck boss monsters the last banlist did with banning Borreload Savage and Baronne.

Pretty much everyone is tired of Apo at this point and IP is too broken with SP Little Knight

Snake-Eyes straight up murdered. Bans on Ash, Poplar, Flamberge, don’t care. At least one of these needs to go to 0

Fiendsmith needs to make their money but at least hoping Konami takes early measures banning Beatrice anyway so the engine is still dumb, but at least not extra dumb

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
That ban on Baronne still hurts though admittedly. Not just my Ice Barriers, I’ve been recently messing around with White Forest which has become one of my favorite decks I’ve ever played.

It’s a wombo combo deck, but actually takes more then half a brain to pilot compared to helmet shit like Kashtira or Snake-Eyes depending on the hand you get and feels super rewarding as a result when you make a strong board.

Chaos Angel and Chengying do a decent enough job but Baronne would have been such a great fit in the deck.

I’m starting to relate to what Trif Gaming felt when Electrumite was banned.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Yeah but Mario is more popular

90f.gif

Friday.

Illustrious
Banned Member
You just gotta compare how their movies we're received. Mario doubled Sonic and it's sequels profits by over two times.
:skully

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Mario’s never had the same pitfalls Sonic has due to more consistent quality in his games, an most of them actually being good for that matter.

Mario’s also never been this good between Odyssey, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and that new game coming out

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Mario’s never had the same pitfalls Sonic has due to more consistent quality in his games, an most of them actually being good for that matter.

Mario’s also never been this good between Odyssey, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and that new game coming out
Odyssey is a poor man’s Galaxy

Deluxe is fun. The new game is agreed by Mario fans to be ass though

Back