• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #50: outskirts nakama dome

Platinum

Illustrious
Don't worry don't worry. I know everyone is asking themselves right now, besides themselves in panic: 'Where's Platinum? A new episode of the acolyte just dropped!'

Acolyte Tuesday will be acolyte thursday this week, due to work. Worry not though, for acolyte tuesday will return and we will see that the force is female...

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
GPz0Ak5WYAAPJ1W

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

I don't know about riot (unless they literally have ALL the Scottish contenders lose along with Drew, which I doubt is gonna happen) but the heat that Punk is gonna get (let's face it) WHEN he comes out to screw over Drew in this match is gonna be fucking nuclear.

Like it almost HAS to be the main event, not just because Drew is Scottish but because that crowd isn't gonna give a single solitary fuck about anything that comes after their boy getting screwed (AGAIN).

It's definitely best for the storyline of Punk vs Drew but the latter has a point, Punk better watch his ass afterwards and get the fuck out of Scotland as quick as he physically can. :maybe

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Fuckers like him don’t care until this one day affects them. Until then, slimy human shitbags like him continue to catch and release violent criminals or leave our borders open to violent illegal third worlders, gangs, drug lords, and human traffickers all in an effort to artificially raise crimes and crisis that allow them to push further agendas like gun control being the solution for the very problems their causing

Human lives are little more than pawns to be used and tossed aside when needed to these pieces of shit holding power and wanting more of it.

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Meanwhile, good ole Saint Fentanyl himself, George Floyd, gets all kinds of coverage for his “death by cop”, you better believe the case wasn’t dropped / ignored with the cop who was only doing his job unfairly trialed and prosecuted as a criminal, gets a decorated golden and ivory casket and nation wide funeral reserved for heros, gets compared to Jesus without a shred of shame to make such a comparison, and is now about to have a movie made about him called “Daddy Changed the World”

All because he was a waste of human life druggie who OD’d conveniently while being arrested for the media to eat up in their anti-police agenda

Nevermind he’s a piece of shit career criminal who mugged, beat, and tried to shoot a pregnant woman after breaking into her home and robbing her of her belongings for more drug money among other crimes he did throughout his life

Back