• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #7: New Year, New Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
> nihilus has a gt vegeta ava
> goku time still winning, and people finally stop sleeping on it, enough of the colored clown wigs :mjpls

IMG_8472.png

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So we got the worst reception in that Covid booster shot line.

Like from 7 in the morning to 2 in the afternoon our line literally never moved.

The whole staff was fucking ass.

- When we entered the premise everyone told us don't let people cut the line. Obviously.

an hour into the fucking line -the staff let elderly cut the line. (Chaperone included)
another 2 hour of nothing - the staff let the minors cut the line. (Parent that chaperone the kid included)
another 1 hours of waiting - Then I ask why no one is moving -> The staff fucking took a break no announcement. Everyone just full on confuse.

Then announce shit resumes on 1.

1 came - Got the other line the new fucking line going, instead of the one that has us and left us hanging now, everyone is just shouting this is the first line and shit.

So around 1:30 some of us are now moving went in the front and now because of all the cutting in line we basically got news that the booster is out and are waiting for a new batch to come and cutoff for the rest.

So I'm one of the few one who got before the cutoff (basically 6 of us left) then another elder got cut into the line, almost 2 but the six got injected before she could sit, but that was the shittiest lining up I ever experience.
:kannasip

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Dandy introduced me to RLS (do not ask what it is if you don't know, I won't be describing it)

I've only marginally not forgiven him more than CD for introducing me to SHR

also can't believe Dandy died again
At least you’re still better off than a certain Fungus, who not only gets blasted by SHR tier and below writing, but also cursed himself with cringe by writing a certain character

:russ

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I never really had the same attachment to the Toby or Garfield Spidermen movies I see a lot of in the OBD, but I will say that the Peter vs Harry fight in 3 was one of the best fights despite not being flashy.

That they were both only half wearing their costumes and how personal everything was gave it way more emotional weight than you normally get in capeshit movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back