• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #7: New Year, New Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Fully fed = multiversal levels.

But lots of the time (like Galactus) he isn't full on juice, which leads to lots of heralds catching him lacking.

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
FIZHr2CWQAMBeAF

FIZHr2BWUAIH4hw

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
does he have any notable unique abilities or just kind of the standard cosmic stuff
Not really no, outside of a couple of ambiguously strong amped forms like Ego-Prime he's just a living planet that feeds on civilizations and shit.

There was that time he connected Norrin with all the energy in the universe, living or otherwise.
nfrc9_apit18dYwX1CIPmT9S3FQNAE8WKJyk7tLMqpIUwzBagbEmHwm6T2MISoYMLj4LjH3LEuxd3Ucpi_ZjWVfNrtheYUj0ddC6bVGK3IUie7MmddYZxa6ggMZtR02vi8jT3iyVbw=s0

And he was a "young" planet during this, and was growing, so the older he gets the stronger he gets.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
I was reading the comments, and apparently Elric couldn't find peace there, did he?
:rock
He went to a Tanelorn, and there's more than one. Whether it was his? Definitely not. He's still looking for his one in the Balance Lost. Which is after his resurrection. He does become a Duke of the Young Kingdoms though. And seems relatively happy after everything.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I'm watching The Lighthouse right now.

Shaping up to be one of the better films I've seen, and it features some spooky otherworldly elements.
I want to see that, at least around next Halloween. I love how both the trailer and the film take big influence from the old black and white horror films of the 30s and 40s.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
I want to see that, at least around next Halloween. I love how both the trailer and the film take big influence from the old black and white horror films of the 30s and 40s.
Just finished it.

Yeah, it's a fucking trip, and does a really good job of delving into how being so isolated could make someone(s) go insane, and does psychological horror very well.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So Started a new game in Kenshi. My game is getting old with nothing to do.

And somehow, this new saved bugged out. And of all the bug that it could have...

It seems even Kenshi can't stopped the trend of Fucking Female Cloud.

MQHejZJ.png

:kannasip Basically everything about cloud is normal except his portrait.

El Hermano

Acclaimed

I know I'm late but just watched this teaser. I fucking cringed hard. The season 2 trailer had awful music, and now this? Who's the fucking troglodyte responsible for the terrible music choices? Did The CW send an undercover employee to fuck this shit up with their lack of talent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back