• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #7: New Year, New Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
ROM+spaceknight+fan+art+Green+Lantern+by+xum+yukinori.jpg
starbrand%20chmpion%202.jpg

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
lok is one of the best vgame series, even from ps1, it had part of the top tier voice acting levels and lore

also, raziel and kain, can stomp the twilight cullen verse, faster than a saitama fight, lmao

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Gives me Real Drive vibes

one of the best action series of the past years, and pierrot made this one, they used all the lit budget from the bd asta clovers sales and all, lmao

first 6 episodes are sheer crazy superhuman action/hth fights, in the later episodes becomes slower but also gets leveled up at other aspects of the story

overall

akudama puts to shame, 95% of the anime series of the past decade, both dub and sub are good too [although i prefer sub, cuz in this one, it fits more]

Last edited:

Type-Rey

Retired
also, raziel and kain, can stomp the twilight cullen verse, faster than a saitama fight, lmao

Realistically , yeah, on shit like SB, they'd probably loose cuz they probably think both are bloated sprinter lvls in Speed and wall scratch lvls in DC :kobeha

Doesn't matter that both of them fodderize Demons who use real lightning or that Kain effortlessly styled on a being that;s bigger than a continent who can drag islands underground with sheer strength alone :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Realistically , yeah, on shit like SB, they'd probably loose cuz they probably think both are bloated sprinter lvls in Speed and wall scratch lvls in DC :kobeha

Doesn't matter that both of them fodderize Demons who use real lightning or that Kain effortlessly styled on a being that;s bigger than a continent who can drag islands underground with sheer strength alone :mjlol

i know how strong they are, their hax isn't bad too

meanwhile, in most vs forums, they sleep on this verse's power too, even in classic obd era [2008-2010, where the debate was still lol levels], they had them at wall+/supehuman levels :russ

but

as time passes

the truth appears, once again :mjpls

Type-Rey

Retired
i know how strong they are, their hax isn't bad too

meanwhile, in most vs forums, they sleep on this verse's power too, even in classic obd era [2008-2010, where the debate was still lol levels], they had them at wall+/supehuman levels :russ

but

as time passes

the truth appears, once again :mjpls
The funniest part is that the verse was powerful from the get go , from the first game... like the Circle of Nine is stated multiple times both in the game and in their profiles that it has the power to destroy or save the world and like three of them tried to reality warp the world and they only failed cuz Kain offed them. Nigga straight up walked through a wall of reality warping energy and was like "nah...doesn't do shit to me" .

:mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Last edited:

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back