• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #7: New Year, New Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FAYSAtEUYAAxKCb

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
No. Ive seen the original anime and the railgun anime as well as a few diff mangas. Pretty bad but the series had some unique concepts that were pgood. So around the time I got into the Chrome Shelled Regios and Kino's journey novels I tried Toarus. Got midway through the first volume and said fuck it. The passages that used to be posted by the supporters in debates were some of the most boring shit ive read.
Kamachi's main problem is like

his prose is so fucking bland and the way he does exposition reads like a powerpoint presentation instead of a book.

So you'll get shit like

He walked over to the brick. He picked up the brick. He inspected the brick that had been left behind by his opponent, a person that he disliked. His disliked person had already left so there was no fight. He put the brick down on the ground again.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

his prose is so fucking bland and the way he does exposition reads like a powerpoint presentation instead of a book.

So you'll get shit like

He walked over to the brick. He picked up the brick. He inspected the brick that had been left behind by his opponent, a person that he disliked. His disliked person had already left so there was no fight. He put the brick down on the ground again.
Pmuch

Even when you get something remotely interesting to happen he fills the space with as many empty words as possible. Its hella pretentious and just makes you wanna roll your eyes.

Like, when the OBD hates on somethin we have valid criticisms of the work. But the supporters of whatevers being bashed claim we're just biased

Which just makes us shit on it harder.:skully :skully

El Hermano

Acclaimed
No. Ive seen the original anime and the railgun anime as well as a few diff mangas. Pretty bad but the series had some unique concepts that were pgood. So around the time I got into the Chrome Shelled Regios and Kino's journey novels I tried Toarus. Got midway through the first volume and said fuck it. The passages that used to be posted by the supporters in debates were some of the most boring shit ive read.

So you'll get shit like

So what you guys are basically saying here is that I should definitely give it a read if I have trouble falling asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back