• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #7: New Year, New Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
>accountmaker telling @OtherGalaxy to use tumblr if he wants to post his feats

Imagine needing to use tumblr just to post some feats
dawg i got 2 kids and my wife is sick rn, i don't have time to go through all that for shit i ALREADY posted and the dumbass mod wouldnt let me put up :mjlol

page_21.png

page_22-23.png

page_24-25.png

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I still don't even get NFT
whats it about and why everyone hates it?
imagine spending tens of thousands of dollars on a link to a jpeg of an incredibly ugly monkey, and then apparently the amount of electricity used to generate that monkey is more than a household uses in a year (this part people argue about nonstop)

that's nfts in a nutshell
pretty much just a get rich quick scheme that relies on people continuing to buy in. It has no real artistic value and the inventor of the technology behind it even called it a scam because you can't actually store images on the blockchain.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
imagine spending tens of thousands of dollars on a link to a jpeg of an incredibly ugly monkey, and then apparently the amount of electricity used to generate that monkey is more than a household uses in a year (this part people argue about nonstop)

pretty much just a get rich quick scheme that relies on people continuing to buy in. It has no real artistic value and the inventor of the technology behind it even called it a scam because you can't actually store images on the blockchain.
Don't forget NFTs also steal art in droves.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Don't forget NFTs also steal art in droves.

ah now i get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back