• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #8: Still New Year, Lets go full force for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Tell those dweebs 😎

The fact that he believes that is telling of modern DB fans. They even call him out for this dumbass strawman and his defense is just "well they don't have time!" and "go read the manga for martial arts" despite the fact that Precure goes through the same type of scheduling and manages to have fightscenes better than the large majority of super and the kind of fight Choreography people have wanted has been absent from the manga for almost as long

TrueG 37

Acclaimed

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Tbh all of the modern Elder Scroll games in particular like Oblivion, Skyrim, TESO, have absolutely god awful melee/hand to hand combat animations and hit detection.
the most painful thing for me in oblivion is when I throw a punch and the ai fucking whips around me like the flash dodging my punch before hitting me 3 times and killing my ass
:hestonpls

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The fact that he believes that is telling of modern DB fans. They even call him out for this dumbass strawman and his defense is just "well they don't have time!" and "go read the manga for martial arts" despite the fact that Precure goes through the same type of scheduling and manages to have fightscenes better than the large majority of super and the kind of fight Choreography people have wanted has been absent from the manga for almost as long
Risu is full of hot takes

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Just found out about this Mutant called Leech
dudes power is pretty damn good.
Power Negation: Leech can project a dampening field out from his body that disables any additional neural pathways found in the human brain, temporarily blocking access to any paranormal abilities (including: other mutations, extraterrestrial, magical, etc.) so long as they are within range of his field's variable radius, which is approximately 10 yards. Some physical effects, such as being thin, may also occur depending on the nature of the powers that he negated.

Xavier is a damn fool for not having this dude train and get stronger to be out in the field

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

ZrjuuwJ.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back