• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #8: Still New Year, Lets go full force for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
6609c44f6bdc43c05d95831a5660f757.jpg

reminder that once upon a time, z toeiland goku and dcau supes had a box match - rocky style, and there was no easy way out for the dc stans to expect for notclark to win

:mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

SpaceBattles.com This is personally the best VS forum that I have used. There are tons of members who are knowledgeable about various fictional universes. Even very obscure settings would get a reply here and there. The only thing that I don't like about SpaceBattles is that some threads will have 8 to 10 pages going on about firepower calcs.

r/whowouldwin another vs debate site that I like. However, most of the posts here are mostly about popular TV shows, movie, anime, video games, and comic characters. It might be hard if you are a fan who is into more obscure series.

Outskirts Battledome I used to post here back in 2011 but so far from what I have seen the site is not really all that active now these days.

Comic Book Resources There seem to be very few posters here but I am not so sure how this site is comparison with the rest of the BattleBoarding community.

StarDestroyer.Net A rival to Spacebattles back in the 2000s the site seems pretty much dead with the exeption to a few members.

enjoy, lads :russ :hestonpls

enjoy, lads :russ :hestonpls

Jesus, what is with people loving to put SB on a pedestal? It's basically Downplay and Wank, especially these days in virtually every little bit of where it is. No real structure or anything.
Even if we count the issues with OLF right now, I would still be here 1000 times before SB seriously anymore once.

Fuck me, ComicVine has more integrity.
And R/WhoWouldWin is good? It's basically people making shit topics and bitching about how others scale shit and how THEY know better... by using equally outdated shit.

Platinum

Illustrious

Come on come all. Plenty of room in the cuckshed.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member

nope.

:kannasip joking aside, I don't have time to watch see you guys later.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Dude can you not do this shit on days right after we already get done with another stream? I have already spent an hour and a half with Brawl and it's getting late at night for me which means I need to sleep for work.

EDIT Okay I came off a little strong there but I just don't have the time to do this tonight. I am sorry but can you try to plan this out for nights that don't come right after other people's streams so I can have more time to see it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back