• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #8: Still New Year, Lets go full force for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Type-Rey

Retired
Darsh will be the new face of anime that triggers sensitive ass twatter trannies and feminists.

Can't wait:dankpepe
It's either gonna be severely toned down compared with the original stuff either by the studio itself or if not, by the western distributors, i bet.

Even then, this shit will cause some keyboards to take a pounding.

Also, sad to see that anime is taking the hollywood route bringing back literally everything from the 80s and 90s.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
It's either gonna be severely toned down compared with the original stuff either by the studio itself or if not, by the western distributors, i bet.

Also, sad to see that anime is taking the hollywood route bringing back literally everything from the 80s and 90s.
Shit is going to be toned down alright.

The girl is suppose to be 14~15 years old.

:kannasip

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
17eb42fa4ed4246b0.jpg

Game Freak knew what they were doing

Ah yes, good ol' Vote-A-Toon. When the internet was still its infant stages, the CN website became a common meeting point. The organizers used to run a poll in order to see which series people would like to watch for an hour

Billy and Mandy
Looney Tunes
KND
Johnny Bravo
Dexter's Lab
Cow and Chicken
Ed, Edd and Eddy
Sheep in the Big City
Pinky and the Brain
Tiny Toons
Scooby Doo
Duck Dodgers
Teen Titans

Good times

It wasn't limited to just Brazil though. This applied to almost the entirety of South America. I was under the impression, however, these ads showed up on a global scale

Guess I should consider myself lucky I was there to witness these ads in all their glory

Last edited:

Depends on how well those western distributors want to virtue signal to Twitter to be frank.
For all of Funimation's bullshit, they still do series like Mai-Ken Ki and other Ecchi shows and still do uncensor work for them as well and no one says shit.
Same deal when it comes to other series here and there from other distributors.
Twitter has been losing alot of power as of late as people pretty much treat them as a joke no thanks to how ridiculous Current World is allowing their true stupidity to be shown.
And let's be fair: Bastard!!! has never been finished and the way it comes out, will sadly never be finished so if there's any way it can be continued and not just stop where it is, I think people will take that...
And I would honestly take a character like Darsh a million times over than Deku and Boruto any day of the week for people to actually LIKE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back