• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #8: Still New Year, Lets go full force for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Well that's the thing, I'm exactly the opposite, I like the fancier designs a lot more than simple ones.

The Strive design makes him look super generic, there's so much more personality in his older ones.

Imo it's the other way around. The other designs look kinda messy to me, like they kept adding layers to his clothes. Isuka being the worst offender in that regard, though I guess maybe that was the point considering his role in the story was him being weighed down by the role of king iirc.

As far as personality goes, the only thing I really get from the other designs is "white knight" from the first two, "king" from Isuka, and Xrd is back to "white knight" but with samurai vibes from the hair. Strive has the white and black contrast going on with the blue also representing his gradual Gear Cell corruption.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Maximilian Dood: Ky looks so much better in Strive.
jo34bs5ajkk61.png

Me: Like hell he does!
It's easily his worst design by far from where I'm sitting. 🤣

Then again I'm the guy who thinks the traditional Quincy garb from Bleach is one of the cooler outfits in the manga (despite the manga itself making fun of it repeatedly) so maybe that's just me. :maybe
>GG2 Ky listed as Isuka and dudes here fell for it

Bruh :kobeha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back