• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #8: Still New Year, Lets go full force for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magicx2

Notorious
Worst part is that I've seen more and more people try and defend it being like "Well Naruto was gonna put him in prison" or "Well Naruto was only talking about him wanting to be Hokage" and I'm like:
So the fuck what? The dude literally killed his mom and dad, many people in his own village, his fellow Jinchikurri and plunged the World into World War IV because some fucking girl he liked died...
Obito is a shitty ass incel and it was bullshit Naruto even pulled that shit.

The ONE thing I liked about Ichigo vs. Yhwach was that in the very end, Ichigo just didn't give a fuck about the man he killed, even as he was speaking about how he was trying to get everyone to transcend and not be afraid of death because in the end... he killed his mom and was going to endanger his family and all 3 Worlds. Get fucked.
Pretty sure the only reason Obito has fans is because he has Kamui which is even up to date one of the most broken Jutsus on paper

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FK1-4UJXEAAwCgk

i still dont understand that shit. Was he having a panic attack/ anxiety attack or something?

Apparently he REALLY wanted to save Sasuke but him finding out his friends wanted to kill Sasuke on top of the Raikage wanting Sasuke dead, The Leaf seeing Sasuke as a Traitor and what happened with Pain(Which was never stated, only implied by the fans) is what caused Naruto to hyperventilate like a coward.

That's it.
Not even Ichigo at his worst did that, he was just immediately ready to murder Tsukishima and was actually ready to kill against him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back