• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #8: Still New Year, Lets go full force for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
So Master Duel

I wanted to try and get through as much of the Solo mode as I could with just the Yusei starter deck the game gives you, but it got to the point where I was really struggling to do much unless the AI got a bad hand (which is rare). So I thought "fuck it, let's get a few packs from the Stardust one and see what we can make of this".

First turn of my next attempt...ended with me having two 3k+ attack monsters and doing over 7000 damage to the AI. I was REALLY close to just straight OTK'ing them. :shocked

Well it looks like I've done something right here. :maybe

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I stopped playing after 4 days.

:kannasip
I just play it once in a while. It gives me something to do, a whole lot of nostalgia I can immerse myself in and honeslty playing against the AI is kind of fun because it's not using the OP shit online players do that leaves you getting nuked unless you play Meta stuff.

Though I was using an OG anime E-hero deck (yes as in Judai's season one stuff, don't judge me lol) online and I actually bumped into someone using Neo Spacians. The guy obviously had a bad hand and didn't get to do much but I just had a huge grin plastered on my face the whole time going "show me that Neos dude, come on". :awesome

Moments like that are probably what will keep me coming back to the game, at least every now and then. :maybe

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FLLKi4WXIAcIexv

Though I was using an OG anime E-hero deck (yes as in Judai's season one stuff, don't judge me lol) online and I actually bumped into someone using Neo Spacians. The guy obviously had a bad hand and didn't get to do much but I just had a huge grin plastered on my face the whole time going "show me that Neos dude, come on". :awesome
Speaking of Neos

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Highest Grossing Anime
10. Naruto - 10 Billion
9. Sailor Moon - 14 Billion
8. NGE - 16 Billion
7. Yu-Gi-Oh - 20 Billion
6. One Piece - 20 Billion
5. FotNS - 22 Billion
4. Gundam - 26 Billion
3. Dragon Ball - 27 Billion
2. Anpanman - 60 Billion
1. Pokemon - 99 Billion

Pokemon stay winning
>fotns still number 5 and beating Nardo, SM, and One Piece despite starting and ending in the 80s

THE TRUE POWER OF HOKUTO SHINKEN

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Speaking of Neos

I love how the deck's a mix of classic manga E-Heroes, Neo Spacians, Destiny Heroes, the newer Vision Hero stuff and still lets Neos be the one who gets to kick ass. Also I have been steamrolled by several of those opposing decks so seeing the Heroes wipe the floor with them fills my heart with glee. :maybe

Especially when you do it to that top tier Judai theme music. :awesome

Last edited:

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I really didn't care about it as long as we can get the needed monetary item in game to buy shit.

I mean that's literally how you buy shit in legacy of duelist.

:kannasip
Yeah that's one of the big plus points of the game for me, you don't NEED to spend real money to get cards and stuff.
I've no intention of ever really going hardcore into the game, I'm certainly not going to waste money on it.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Yeah you just need to waste months of your time because after you're done with missions the game dripfeeds you currency at a glacial rate

Doo doo ass game

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Yeah you just need to waste months of your time because after you're done with missions the game dripfeeds you currency at a glacial rate

Doo doo ass game
It's a good thing you can break down any unwanted cards into more currency at least. That way you can just make the cards you want instead of rolling for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back