• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #8: Still New Year, Lets go full force for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FLZrCYdWUAANkQ1

I like how Liberals/Democrats keep doing shit like this... as if the last 2 years didn't show them to be even worse hypocrites than the Republicans could ever hope to become.
Like for fucking real, I would rather deal with the furthest Republican a million times over than any Democrat these days

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
I like how Liberals/Democrats keep doing shit like this... as if the last 2 years didn't show them to be even worse hypocrites than the Republicans could ever hope to become.
Like for fucking real, I would rather deal with the furthest Republican a million times over than any Democrat these days
Democrats were literally the ones that wanted to keep slavery. It was the Republicans that freed the slaves.

The problem with democracy is that good and bad is decided by the people, and sometimes the people are fucking bastards. Which means what is good for them is not good for others.

When everyone gets a vote that means everyone gets a vote. Even the psychopaths and sociopaths.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back