• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #8: Still New Year, Lets go full force for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
m004.jpg

had to check it @Masterblack06
and yes its good so far

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
>this event couldnt have happened in the elder scrolls cause the timeline doesn't fit

Isnt there a shit ton of time travel and time breaks and all kinds of shit that happens constantly in Elder Scrolls.
like what do you mean the "timeline"
All timelines are canon and exist in the same space. All endings in Daggerfall are canon for example.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Yeah got nothing much from the other team's storylines
aside from a badass line where Kukri essentially tells Reverse "unlike her (meaning Dolores) I don't give a rat's ass about you now get lost." before the fight.

EDIT: Might have actually been a win quote but either way it scored points for Kukri as a character, just because of his sheer "no fuck's given" attitude. :maybe

Here's all the endings and bonus endings for (again) anyone who cares.

Last edited:

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
@Masterblack06
am at ch 34 of helck adn wow
basically helck fought knight artorias.

When waas helck released? is this just a fantasy trope or is this inspired by berserk to?

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
New set because I finally got around to finishing my second playthrough of Arise after it got interrupted by me having to move

and also maybe because I completely forgot I was using the toaster avatar months after the joke ended
Who's ur fav character and why is it Law

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back