• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #8: Still New Year, Lets go full force for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@Masterblack06
am at ch 34 of helck adn wow
basically helck fought knight artorias.

When waas helck released? is this just a fantasy trope or is this inspired by berserk to?
It came out in 2014 and im honestly not sure what inspired the author but whatever it was it gave us something amazing
this page right here though
86a56bce531a61964a5f9b94cc80da35.jpg
d91.gif

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
TFW I ended up uninstalling because tales boomers wouldn't shut up about how shit the game is and now every time I fire it up I have the urge to put my entire fist through my screen because of secondhand embarassment.

Feels bad man, I was really enjoying the game too. :sadpanda

Wait, were people shitting on the game? :whutpepe

It's the most fun I've had with a Tales title since Abyss, and Abyss is basically my favorite RPG of all time

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
TFW I ended up uninstalling because tales boomers wouldn't shut up about how shit the game is and now every time I fire it up I have the urge to put my entire fist through my screen because of secondhand embarassment.

Feels bad man, I was really enjoying the game too. :sadpanda

Prob Legendia fans

Wait, were people shitting on the game? :whutpepe

It's the most fun I've had with a Tales title since Abyss, and Abyss is basically my favorite RPG of all time
Last Tales I finished was Vesperia back when it came out. Not that I didn't like most of the new shit just didn't have the urge to finish them. Beseria I just never touched though heard to much shit about it. Arise combat is what got me to stick around this time and I'm glad I did

That and the story going full sci fi :skully

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
>this event couldnt have happened in the elder scrolls cause the timeline doesn't fit

Isnt there a shit ton of time travel and time breaks and all kinds of shit that happens constantly in Elder Scrolls.
like what do you mean the "timeline"
Is this in response to some shittake someone posted on SB?

The timeline in TES can be broken/overlapped during Dragon Breaks, remade retroactively through mythopoeic forces, time travel can change shit or just your basic parallel universes had something different going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back