• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #9: The Sith Never Die

Status
Not open for further replies.
>SB thinks Brockton fucking Bay from Worm can handle a flood infection
laughing-chris-evans.gif

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
They think just shooting the flood is enough to stop the infection man. its wild
What is more wild is the fact that these are the same people arguing universal or even multiversal flood, and now suddenly they changed their tune when Worm got involved.

That's how it is. Quite literally they completely forget their own stances and arguments for a series. When it is pit against one they like.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
iu

Everything after 2 was downhill for the series.
Hey now Persona 3 was fine.

What is more wild is the fact that these are the same people arguing universal or even multiversal flood, and now suddenly they changed their tune when Worm got involved.

That's how it is. Quite literally they completely forget their own stances and arguments for a series. When it is pit against one they like.
SB is never consistent. just ask @Xhominid The Fool :hestonpls

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
It will be or else. :ral

That's why I said it was good. One of the reasons anyway. The problem was the filler, and other things that became a staple.
They needed to be more like Strange Journey, perfect mix of talking and demon killing.

@Atem @Papa Nier @Xhominid The Fool
May need ya thoughts on what take I should go with my guy Cain given he's gonna be based off on the bible with my own take and be akin to a Anti-Hero

My opinion is either:
A) Take him the sympathetic route(i.e. Have it more that the punishment basically mentally broke the man and he regrets the action he's done but the curse won't leave)
B) Make him completely unapologetic(As you seen from that show although you still feel sympathy BECAUSE it's obviously too much for him to take)
C) Basically make him evil(Because it's easy to do so, it's Cain, the first murderer and the one who symbolized it for Humanity itself.

And then the skys the limit after that as Cain can be anything since he's ultimately Adam and Eve's kid and you can say that they are not human by any known measure that we are(Again, Noah was able to live until 900 years old and was the last to ever do so)

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
My opinion is either:
A) Take him the sympathetic route(i.e. Have it more that the punishment basically mentally broke the man and he regrets the action he's done but the curse won't leave)
B) Make him completely unapologetic(As you seen from that show although you still feel sympathy BECAUSE it's obviously too much for him to take)
C) Basically make him evil(Because it's easy to do so, it's Cain, the first murderer and the one who symbolized it for Humanity itself.

And then the skys the limit after that as Cain can be anything since he's ultimately Adam and Eve's kid and you can say that they are not human by any known measure that we are(Again, Noah was able to live until 900 years old and was the last to ever do so)
im thinking of making him a former crusader as well

@Atem @Papa Nier @Xhominid The Fool
May need ya thoughts on what take I should go with my guy Cain given he's gonna be based off on the bible with my own take and be akin to a Anti-Hero
Maybe unlike the original story, Cain killing his brother Abel was an accident or altercation as Cain is quick to anger. During his younger years, he was funny, mischievous, and a hard-working man, arrogant, vindictive, and quite jealous. After the incident with his brother, he feels sinful regretful and wishes to atone. During his journey, Cain loses his arrogance and starts to become an open-minded, passionate, understanding man, but is still quick to anger and has a terrifying bloodlust that he tries to contain. While in combat, he is typically ruthless and aggressive. He sympathizes with those who have lost a family member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back