• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #9: The Sith Never Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
image0.jpg

Rev97

Illustrious
Sure, Masterblack. Hope I don’t get censored again to prove my point about this site being just an echo chamber

@Xhominid The Fool

Your the last person to be going for a victory lap here Xhomi-derp

Every time we debate here, Ive won so easily I’ve reduced you to screeching bitch that can’t make sense of what they write.

And than you run like a coward with your tail between your legs by first crying to the mods to end the verbal beating by locking the thread and than crying to them when I PM you to continue from there.

And rivalry? You can’t leave me alone. Most I did was retaliate once for something you did first and you talk about what I’m doing at Fanverse 24/7 ever since up until I joined here and even after I agree to avoid you per Masterblack’s request, you still can’t resist trying to get my attention in threads while I’m perfectly content in leaving you to your own business.

You did it repeatedly in the Ultraman thread when I was talking with someone else and you did it in that Meta section when I was taking to some other random dipshit that also started things first by accusing me of sending people to look at that thread when I haven’t done a thing in weeks. You went against what Masterblack requested from both of us. Constantly.

Do whatever you want with that fake ass dude. He was born a bitch, he will live like a bitch and will die like a bitch too.
Your last breaths on this Earth will probably be: Muh SpaceBattles, Muh Fate Downplay.

This is my last reply here anyway. My regards to this site not ending up like the OBDone without me and all the free advertising my threads provided.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Sure, Masterblack. Hope I don’t get censored again to prove my point about this site being just an echo chamber

@Xhominid The Fool

Every time we debate here, Ive won so easily I’ve reduced you to screeching bitch that can’t make sense of what they write.

And than you run like a coward with your tail between your legs by first crying to the mods to end the verbal beating by locking the thread and than crying to them when I PM you to continue from there.

And rivalry? You can’t leave me alone. Most I did was retaliate once for something you did first and you talk about what I’m doing at Fanverse 24/7 ever since up until I joined here and even after I agree to avoid you per Masterblack’s request, you still can’t resist trying to get my attention in threads while I’m perfectly content in leaving you to your own business.

You did it repeatedly in the Ultraman thread when I was talking with someone else and you did it in that Meta section when I was taking to some other random dipshit that also started things first by accusing me of sending people to look at that thread when I haven’t done a thing in weeks. You went against what Masterblack requested from both of us. Constantly.
The OBD convo threads are not for continuing your beef or issues with another poster. Do it in PMs if you must or ignore the other poster if you have to. Do not however follow another poster to unrelated threads to continue the arguement. You weren't being censored, all of the off-topic posts, replies, flame-baiting, and shitposting from everyone has been curtailed.
Your last breaths on this Earth will probably be: Muh SpaceBattles, Muh Fate Downplay.

This is my last reply here anyway. My regards to this site not ending up like the OBDone without me and all the free advertising my threads provided.
You are free to come or go as you please. Just remember FV's OBD is going to get shitcanned and you'll have nowhere else on that site to post given Mbxx has already implied to other Staff members its dead. Calling this place an echo chamber or that we need your specific "advertising" is silly, plain and simple. Observe the rules, ignore posters you want to ignore, and conduct yourself properly and you won't have problems. If you don't want to stay here, post, make threads, etc...then no one is forcing your hand.

And I don't even know how you can call it "free advertising" when unless you linked this thread on SpaceBattles or wherever else, none these lurkers have joined, commented, or done anything. Its quite nonsensical to say this. We've been up for over 4 months, have nearly 300 members, and already on our way to passing 60,000+ posts and threads in such a short time. We aren't lacking for users or activity.

Last edited:

sir_fire

Distinguished

@Xhominid The Fool

Ok fag.

E

Example

Unconfirmed
Goku finally being told of his origins and who Bardock and Gine are is definitely something fans wanted for years...
It's too fucking bad it's from the DBS Manga
So much potential for another season of the DBS anime based on what has happened in the manga, but it looks like it's not gonna happen this year.

We're just getting a weird DBS superhero movie or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back