• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #9: The Sith Never Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Sure, Masterblack. Hope I don’t get censored again to prove my point about this site being just an echo chamber

@Xhominid The Fool

Your the last person to be going for a victory lap here Xhomi-derp

Every time we debate here, Ive won so easily I’ve reduced you to screeching bitch that can’t make sense of what they write.

And than you run like a coward with your tail between your legs by first crying to the mods to end the verbal beating by locking the thread and than crying to them when I PM you to continue from there.

And rivalry? You can’t leave me alone. Most I did was retaliate once for something you did first and you talk about what I’m doing at Fanverse 24/7 ever since up until I joined here and even after I agree to avoid you per Masterblack’s request, you still can’t resist trying to get my attention in threads while I’m perfectly content in leaving you to your own business.

You did it repeatedly in the Ultraman thread when I was talking with someone else and you did it in that Meta section when I was taking to some other random dipshit that also started things first by accusing me of sending people to look at that thread when I haven’t done a thing in weeks. You went against what Masterblack requested from both of us. Constantly.

Your last breaths on this Earth will probably be: Muh SpaceBattles, Muh Fate Downplay.

This is my last reply here anyway. My regards to this site not ending up like the OBDone without me and all the free advertising my threads provided.
:mercypatok......

:kannasip now kiss and make up.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
So much potential for another season of the DBS anime based on what has happened in the manga, but it looks like it's not gonna happen this year.

We're just getting a weird DBS superhero movie or something.
Most, if not all of what happened being poorly written tripe, but who knows? Maybe the new anime writers will be able to make something good out of it. Should the anime come back, of course.
:mjlol

Though I doubt that, given how the anime was written, and the ratio of good to horrendous shit in that.:kobeha

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I was trying the Link Starter Deck in solo mode on Master Duel earlier, just to try and get the hang of this shit.

Felt like an idiot when I was trying to use a Link 2 monster and another monster to get a Link 3 (Decode Talker) more easily and it wasn't working and it was confusing me. Only to THEN realize "wait, why does that one specify it's an Effect monster. HOLD UP, are there normal Link Monsters?" 🤦‍♂️

I guess I'm that used to all the extra deck summons being effect monsters by default and it just goes to show that I've not watched Vrains. Hell I didn't even notice Link monsters didn't have defense points until I was using them earlier. 🤣

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Still waiting for Vegeta to have his own movie

Dragon Ball needs some side stories
Or for one of the newer characters as well, like Hit or the pride troopers. You know, to add something more unto them and remind the audience that there's more to explore out in the DB mythos than whatever is left to scrounge or retcon in universe 7. Tremendously wasted potential, I tell ya. Story of DBS in a nutshell. :wow

Es_

Straight Silver
Sure, Masterblack. Hope I don’t get censored again to prove my point about this site being just an echo chamber

@Xhominid The Fool

Your the last person to be going for a victory lap here Xhomi-derp

Every time we debate here, Ive won so easily I’ve reduced you to screeching bitch that can’t make sense of what they write.

And than you run like a coward with your tail between your legs by first crying to the mods to end the verbal beating by locking the thread and than crying to them when I PM you to continue from there.

And rivalry? You can’t leave me alone. Most I did was retaliate once for something you did first and you talk about what I’m doing at Fanverse 24/7 ever since up until I joined here and even after I agree to avoid you per Masterblack’s request, you still can’t resist trying to get my attention in threads while I’m perfectly content in leaving you to your own business.

You did it repeatedly in the Ultraman thread when I was talking with someone else and you did it in that Meta section when I was taking to some other random dipshit that also started things first by accusing me of sending people to look at that thread when I haven’t done a thing in weeks. You went against what Masterblack requested from both of us. Constantly.

Your last breaths on this Earth will probably be: Muh SpaceBattles, Muh Fate Downplay.

This is my last reply here anyway. My regards to this site not ending up like the OBDone without me and all the free advertising my threads provided.
KingTelekinesis.gif

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I was trying the Link Starter Deck in solo mode on Master Duel earlier, just to try and get the hang of this shit.

Felt like an idiot when I was trying to use a Link 2 monster and another monster to get a Link 3 (Decode Talker) more easily and it wasn't working and it was confusing me. Only to THEN realize "wait, why does that one specify it's an Effect monster. HOLD UP, are there normal Link Monsters?" 🤦‍♂️

I guess I'm that used to all the extra deck summons being effect monsters by default and it just goes to show that I've not watched Vrains. Hell I didn't even notice Link monsters didn't have defense points until I was using them earlier. 🤣
They even had to errata a super old card because it let you get around Link Monsters and their inability to be in defense mode
:hestonpls

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Or for one of the newer characters as well, like Hit or the pride troopers. You know, to add something more unto them and remind the audience that there's more to explore out in the DB mythos than whatever is left to scrounge or retcon in universe 7. Tremendously wasted potential, I tell ya. Story of DBS in a nutshell. :wow

No. Dragon Ball period. From Bardock to King Vegeta to King Piccolo vs Muten Roshi. To me that is the one thing that comics have over manga today is the amount of stories that have been thought of and created. And like you said, now that Super is out there is a lot of ground to be explored. From Universe 7 to Universe 11.

Other World. World of the Kais. Yamoshi still needs to be explored as well.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
No. Dragon Ball period. From Bardock to King Vegeta to King Piccolo vs Muten Roshi. To me that is the one thing that comics have over manga today is the amount of stories that have been thought of and created. And like you said, now that Super is out there is a lot of ground to be explored. From Universe 7 to Universe 11.

There’s always the (three :maybe) Bardock specials

and Trunks’s story, but yeah more would be nice

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

So much and yet so little done with it. Its a fucking travesty. :wow

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
If you haven't seen it yet, I released the first chapter in a serial set in the space opera universe I've been working on since 2008. This one takes place in the generation before the great war with the Earthlings which is the center of my big novel in the works.

Story question: Can an eccentric financier on the cusp of middle age find the greatness he feels has eluded him by successfully confronting a beautiful enemy leader on the battlefield in a far-off war?

Would appreciate feedback.

OBD Brawl Episode 62 comes on Tuesday.
Any of you seen this yet? I know Gordo did.

Chapter two will be out next weekend. That will also be free. I'm working on chapter three now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back