• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #9: The Sith Never Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
FMfx9luXMAA8fAN

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Sad that the English dub never really finished, they did like 100 episodes then dipped afterwards
Apparently its cause the author borked his hand and couldn't keep writing so he just directed them on how to end the current arc and have that be the end of the show

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Feels like the same kind of forced "diversity" that happens everywhere when looking at the drama he is asking people to watch
Yeah, I was with him on the shitty way Hollywood and the Japanese film industry treats "non-Japanese" looking Japanese actors and how that is a trash way to go about choosing actors and preventing people from trying their hand at acting but he completely lost me when he started going on about how Japan in the future "should look" as well as saying it should be like the USA, which I can tell you as a citizen here is the worst thing you could want to happen to Japan.

Yeah, I was with him on the shitty way Hollywood and the Japanese film industry treats "non-Japanese" looking Japanese actors and how that is a trash way to go about choosing actors and preventing people from trying their hand at acting but he completely lost me when he started going on about how Japan in the future "should look" as well as saying it should be like the USA, which I can tell you as a citizen here is the worst thing you could want to happen to Japan.

The closest thing I would say is to stop overworking your peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back