• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #9: The Sith Never Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Elden Ring is full on cosmic by the way.
Yeah this is easily the most powerful fromsoft game lol

Heavy spoilers from what I've gleaned so far
Multiple bosses create their own realms containing hundreds if not thousands of stars, nebula, etc. Off the top of my head Rennala, seemingly Mogh, and the Elden Beast all do this. The Elden Beast even basically just looks like a sentient universe but idk if anything in this game reaches universal yet. Radahn is straight up called the conqueror of the stars, and after you beat him hundreds upon hundreds of stars move back into place and an NPC confirms Radahn held them back.

Also the Dragons are sick as fuck. Their lore is basically similar to the ones from Dark Souls, stone scale immortality and all, except Placidusax confirms the true ancient dragons fucking exist outside of time, which is why time reverses before you enter his boss arena

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
there's no footage of Placidusax' cutscene up yet, I saw it as part of fightincowboy's stream recording where he was the first person to discover it in the world :skully

6:38:53 is what you want and this is currently the only way to see its intro besides fighting him yourself

also I gotta say again his design is sick as fuck

Fromsoft are literally the greatest to ever do it in the realm of fantasy design

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
38up26kd8ei81.png

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Chapter two in my serial is here. I released it yesterday.

Synopsis:

"We come face-to-face with the person our protagonist considered the great bully who spurred him to take action a world away. Was his perception accurate? Meanwhile, through her, we see that the crisis in Mars' eastern hemisphere has deepened, and the region is rapidly escalating toward war. However, her further part in the impasse is not guaranteed."

Chapter one:

If you can, please read and give some feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back