• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #9: The Sith Never Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Reposting this in the right thread.

SB’s shit at even making their own logo.
Some of these ideas are good but just

BuuwhTx_d.webp

:lolwat

Wtf is this shit, get it out of my face.

Edit: and people like this shit. Damn, I feel ashamed that I used to drink the SB kool-aid.
I didn't even see this...
That's a truly shit logo and the fact that people even like it really shows how terrible their tastes are.
As Shade stated, it looks like a 69 logo which is what I HIGHLY doubt they want to be associated with. For me, it looks like a shitty fidget spinner that was broken but even without those, it looks so terrible.

It's like the newest logo of Namco Bandai that everyone hates, no appeal, no love and it's just bland and basic.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Another shit SB logo design.

A6x7R8G_d.webp

It’s only a little bit better than the other one cause it actually matches the colors but the fact that it’s so simplified that you can’t see the words is just bleh.

Currently my favorite SB designs are these.

ncIL6Ng_d.webp

jxJxhi4_d.webp

splode-logo-alt4.svg
splode-logo-128-alt.svg

pcXzgws_d.webp

cKfgWja_d.webp

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
speaking of, I always wondered:
How come The witchking is so powerful? Hes basically a strong spirit being, chained to sauron. but he was a human king in life, or lord at least. how did he become so powerful to even rival a ainur in power? like when he threatens gandalf and breaks his staff?

did it say somewhere in the book or silmarrilion about that?

Maybe this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back