• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #9: The Sith Never Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Oh cool they uploaded Malenia's lore wonder what that's ab-
Miquella and Malenia are both the children of a single god. As such they are both Empyreans, but suffered afflictions from birth. One was cursed with eternal childhood, and the other harbored rot within.
One was cursed with eternal childhood
eternal childhood
Wishing to raise Miquella to full godhood, Mohg wished to
become his consort, taking the role of monarch. But no matter
how much of his bloody bedchamber he tried to share, he received
no response from the young Empyrean.
>Mohg is a Discord groomer

dissapointed.jpg

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Radahn had some pretty wholesome lore at least

learned Gravity magic solely because it would let him keep riding his beloved tiny horse

and his men loved him and wanted to give him an honorable death with the Radahn Festival

plus all this time even while being completely insane after his fight with Malenia, he still made sure to keep all those meteors or stars (unsure which it is now) from crashing into everyone below

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Radahn had some pretty wholesome lore at least

learned Gravity magic solely because it would let him keep riding his beloved tiny horse

and his men loved him and wanted to give him an honorable death with the Radahn Festival

plus all this time even while being completely insane after his fight with Malenia, he still made sure to keep all those meteors or stars (unsure which it is now) from crashing into everyone below
Godfrey being mortal was nice. No godhood neccesary. Wrecked everybody, became Elden Lord, and went balls deep into a goddess.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Godfrey being mortal was nice. No godhood neccesary. Wrecked everybody, became Elden Lord, and went balls deep into a goddess.
that reminds me Radahn based his whole lion theme on Godfrey, so he's literally just a strong nice guy who wanted to be like someone he admired

also queen Marika was a fucking jack ASS. she makes Lord Gwyn look kind :mjlol

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
that reminds me Radahn based his whole lion theme on Godfrey, so he's literally just a strong nice guy who wanted to be like someone he admired

also queen Marika was a fucking jack ASS. she makes Lord Gwyn look kind :mjlol
Banished her first husband for no reason. So much of a narcissistic she married herself. Got butt mad when her son got assassinated, and broke the ring. Which would have never have happened if Godfrey was never banished in the first place. Nobody would be brave enough to kill his kid when he was still around.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Banished her first husband for no reason. So much of a narcissistic she married herself. Got butt mad when her son got assassinated, and broke the ring. Which would have never have happened if Godfrey was never banished in the first place. Nobody would be brave enough to kill his kid when he was still around.
drove the Giants to extinction and cursed the last surviving one for .... surviving

punished and silenced the Astrologers eternally for (accurately) predicting the age of gods would come to an end

betrayed her own half brother and used him to keep the gods immortal

like man Gwyn did some horrible shit but it was out of a deluded belief that it was the greater good and benefitted the most people under his rule. Marika is just insane :skully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back