• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #9: The Sith Never Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
EOGoc3KX0AIHt2b.jpg
Death%2527s%2BHead%2B10.jpg

Arno is a punk but his suit is cool.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Oh cool they uploaded Malenia's lore wonder what that's ab-

>Mohg is a Discord groomer

dissapointed.jpg
ok now I can't even tell wtf is going on because Miquella can apparently manipulate and mindfuck people into doing what he wants, and several items describe things he enjoyed in his youth, indicating he is an adult like Malenia now. and his arm in Mogh's cutscene definitely didn't look like a child's arm

this is the weirdest character in any From game

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Ends up accidentally killing the isekai protagonist when robbing him, and the locals mistake him for the hero of legend. He then proceeds to rob some more, and sets his sights on the Demon King because he has the biggest horde in the land. Whilst being haunted by the isekai nerd.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
from what I've heard yeah that's the best ending

From games usually emphasize destroying the old to make way for the new as the best or most natural option. Dark Souls got so fucked up from generations of people trying to keep up the status quo
Is there any possibility you could bring back marika and still bring sort of age of the stars with the other woman in the lore? Instead of destroying the old you keep it but expand it into the unknown if that makes any sense :hm

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Ends up accidentally killing the isekai protagonist when robbing him, and the locals mistake him for the hero of legend. He then proceeds to rob some more, and sets his sights on the Demon King because he has the biggest horde in the land. Whilst being haunted by the isekai nerd.
Basically Garret from Thief if he was in an Anime. I like it.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yeah but Garret is a classy professional thief, not a lowly highway bandit.
It would be nice to have an anime about one in a fantasy setting. Less concerned with saving the world and wasting time on harem bitches, more time on getting riches and paying the rent.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Is there any possibility you could bring back marika and still bring sort of age of the stars with the other woman in the lore? Instead of destroying the old you keep it but expand it into the unknown if that makes any sense :hm

Yeah but then they both stab you because you tried to two time the ancient god-queens :mhm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back