• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #9: The Sith Never Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
2b861b57a2459e7af01d932157ae7a10.jpg

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

Youtube's going to shit, as usual.

Also decided to check how Youtube's 'rival' was doing.

Holy fuck that's bad. 24 views in a few days? 63 views in months? Damn that's less action this forum gets with almost multiple thousands more members.

Holy fuck that's bad. 24 views in a few days? 63 views in months? Damn that's less action this forum gets with almost multiple thousands more members.

You should check out the other rivals but to be frank, that's how it SHOULD be. Youtube should have never grew to the level it became because you end up with shit like this. It's best off that people not jump into other rivals just as quickly or they would just become another Youtube.
Let it die on it's own and let others jump into differing alternatives, it's far healthier than doing otherwise.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member

Dude this is the first time I heard of the so called rival

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
@OtherGalaxy Really sad cuz a friend of mine broke his controller during the Chadhan fight and almost uninstalled the game due to it

I personally really fucking liked it, he's been my favorite boss so far and he's really unique as an encounter.
no way :skully

from what I've seen Radhan might be the most divisive fight in From history. I've seen people who loved it and people claiming it's worse than fucking Bed of Chaos

fight looks sick as fuck to me though and he's by far my favorite character in the game

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
no way :skully

from what I've seen Radhan might be the most divisive fight in From history. I've seen people who loved it and people claiming it's worse than fucking Bed of Chaos

fight looks sick as fuck to me though and he's by far my favorite character in the game
Him and Malenia are my 2 favs ever since the trailer

Radhan's lore just made me love him even more and him using one of my fav magics just made him an even bigger gigachad in my eyes.

He's definitely fuckin rough as a boss, but worse than BOC is a hard nah from me chief. He actually works well unlike that POS fight :russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back