• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #9: The Sith Never Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
sakura-anime.gif

oh no

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Bill for the wiki came in this month. They raised the damn price. It's $550 now.

It's not that I can't afford it, but any donations would be appreciated, big or small. If you like, send whatever to [email protected] through paypal. Any cent is an object of thanks.
Did they raise the price because of the growth of the wiki? The amount of articles, pages, files, etc...? Or is it standard for them to raise the price in general once in a while? Either way that sucks.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon

Elden Ring perhaps more then any other From/Miyazaki Souls game save maybe Demon's Souls, is ridiculous how much being a Dex/Int or Magic build character with how OP magic is in it. And here I am running a Dex/Str/Faith knight with a claymore in heavy knight armor getting wrecked by scrawny mages because magic damage is just that ridiculous in the game.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Did they raise the price because of the growth of the wiki? The amount of articles, pages, files, etc...? Or is it standard for them to raise the price in general once in a while? Either way that sucks.
We need a pretty advanced plan because of the traffic we get, even today. It seems just a general price increase.
Sent 60 USD.
Thanks. Will mention you on the show tomorrow and send the third chapter of my "Fall of the Fated Queen" serial which would normally be behind a paywall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back