• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #9: The Sith Never Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
0ae2316ecccac512f4ae558041561da1.jpg

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
gold zeo ranger jason for example. gained his powers from trey = og gold zeo ranger, but since for plot reasons, trey had to pass his power to somebody else, the ranger suggested first billy (og blue ranger, but he couldn't handle them), so tommy, said jason, and jason became the next gold zero power ranger = strongest char in the zeo verse, along with a full power red ranger zeo tommy)

but

the zeo powers are even stronger than the og ones, since they make them get zenkais fast and their potential increase with each battle (almost saiyan like), which means, not to mention it has some other energy hax outputs, which zordon specifically wanted the zeo powers for the rangers in that season

which means during the tv timeline, if white ranger tommy and gold zeo ranger jason fought, tommy would get rekt

Last edited:

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member

@Atem there's a Dung Eater ending :mjlol

There's a questline that lets you tame the frenzied flame, and avoid destroying the world. It involves Millicent who I think is one of Malenia's children. Since besides looking like her? She has a similar prosthesis and a measure of control over the scarlet rot. And you need a needle from Malenia's brother to help her deal with it.

the zeo powers are even stronger than the og ones, since they make them get zenkais fast and their potential increase with each battle (almost saiyan like), which means, not to mention it has some other energy hax outputs, which zordon specifically wanted the zeo powers for the rangers in that season
The comics had a planet full of Zeo Crystals that the Morphin Masters feared their power so much that they relocated the planet to another universe, the Void.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back