• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #9: The Sith Never Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
rnPoAbcpNBUvlZKWUwrXz2jFd5Z-jEKq1duI-Yttlm2BeATVxMKBEbBgfLtILNr-P7HjfIbX4CzXNg=s0
onqlz1BderrSiIla_RUXlDfyniN4G9EYfxFDdTbHeN8n9WoI7Nv7Y_FSRJyK8LUZsK0r235qDnbIQQ=s0

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
dbs_honposter0228-.jpg

20220220_100804.jpg

as much as i dislike dbs (not even mentioning that filler terrible dbs manga), that new movie, for the fact that it will have focusing it on gohan and piccolo, literally makes it >> most of ongoing shonen series, atm

plus, we see even the cast getting older, even trunks and goten look older

not to mention, broly training with goku and vegeta [post-lol granolah arc versions], on beerus's planet

the cgi doesn't look that bad too, potential unlocked piccolo (his new form) looks good too

and, gohan will have another form in this movie, thats the hint, cuz he will fight a new monster cell like being, in the end

gohan deserves a rep zenkai, his hair look good too

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
dbs_honposter0228-.jpg

20220220_100804.jpg

as much as i dislike dbs (not even mentioning that filler terrible dbs manga), that new movie, for the fact that it will have focusing it on gohan and piccolo, literally makes it >> most of ongoing shonen series, atm

plus, we see even the cast getting older, even trunks and goten look older

not to mention, broly training with goku and vegeta [post-lol granolah arc versions], on beerus's planet

the cgi doesn't look that bad too, potential unlocked piccolo (his new form) looks good too

and, gohan will have another form in this movie, thats the hint, cuz he will fight a new monster cell like being, in the end

gohan deserves a rep zenkai, his hair look good too
Bout time I see ya thoughts on it

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
D3zs7CNU0AAnNZX.jpg
Iron_Man_Armor_Model_CE1_from_Avengers_Vol_2_6_001.webp

That's what a cosmically empowered Iron Man suit *should* look like, not the knock-off Phalanx-Tron that we got. Besides, giving characters random cosmic powerup's is a wack way of writing, especially for Tony wherein it should be his own ingenuity and engineering prowess that gives him power, gives him strength! Not handouts from writers too mentally bankrupt to visualize anything beyond the same rehashed multiverse ending event every other week and woke mutant's going in a cycle of trying to "Rise up yo!" and getting smacked down, ultimately accomplishing nothing good or bad in-universe.

It's all so unfathomably cringe, with characters so shallow you'd be convinced Dave Filoni was shadowing these scripts.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
D3zs7CNU0AAnNZX.jpg
Iron_Man_Armor_Model_CE1_from_Avengers_Vol_2_6_001.webp

That's what a cosmically empowered Iron Man suit *should* look like, not the knock-off Phalanx-Tron that we got. Besides, giving characters random cosmic powerup's is a wack way of writing, especially for Tony wherein it should be his own ingenuity and engineering prowess that gives him power, gives him strength! Not handouts from writers too mentally bankrupt to visualize anything beyond the same rehashed multiverse ending event every other week and woke mutant's going in a cycle of trying to "Rise up yo!" and getting smacked down, ultimately accomplishing nothing good or bad in-universe.

It's all so unfathomably cringe, with characters so shallow you'd be convinced Dave Filoni was shadowing these scripts.
you didnt like cosmic god iron man
Iron-Man-God-Armor-Korvac-3.jpg

:hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back