• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #9: The Sith Never Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Yeah as far as I know both the Eternal Cities have these star filled "skies" despite being underground, and Mohg's domain also has them which is why I had initially thought Mohg created his own realm full of stars

That's what I was thinking too but I don't even know much lore on what the Erdtree even is yet to begin with. For example we know it hasn't always existed, because the Ancient Dragons predate it (and tried to destroy it at one point).
Which is why I just said range. We know the Greater Will probably didn't create the multiverse. Since it came about afterwards.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
The triple threat boss you fight in the Master Lusat sidequest is fucking aids by the way. Three bosses with great stun, fast melee who jump around, in a small arena, and high resistance to everything except blunt melee. Slash doesn't work.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
uA7cD3JdBdTh-tOZiWjf6s1IaUJDm0T8jdMoetdi27qAuaETY0FNp4ltvxpzI4CCJvn7vMXUcihcCg=s800-nd-v1

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Also, got the Godfrey Icon talisman. It reveals that Serrosh only exists as a limiter for Godfrey. Which is why he doesn't do anything. He is already doing something. Drastically weakening Godfrey. Which is why Godfrey becomes more powerful in phase two. When he rips Serrosh away. Godfrey actively crippled himself because he was too powerful, and had nobody to challenge him.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Also, got the Godfrey Icon talisman. It reveals that Serrosh only exists as a limiter for Godfrey. Which is why he doesn't do anything. He is already doing something. Drastically weakening Godfrey. Which is why Godfrey becomes more powerful in phase two. When he rips Serrosh away. Godfrey actively crippled himself because he was too powerful, and had nobody to challenge him.
Damn could this be the most chad Fromsoft character made yet?

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Marika is apparently also suicidal because she specifically chained our blacksmith bro to the Roundtable so he would forge a weapon to kill the Elden Beast (and therefore also wreck her shit)

So either she wants to die or she just really hates the Two Fingers for some reason.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Speaking of her favorite son, though, Godwin is apparently a shonen hero. Because after he beat the giant lightning dragon he befriended him and got his whole race to join the empire.

Dragon boy is so loyal because of this he's literally sitting in Godwins dream fighting Death itself to try and save his friend. :wow

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
apparently as Hoarah Loux he was too bloodthirsty so Serosh was a way of restraining that part of himself :skully

also it's honestly hilarious that despite being Radagon's kid, Radahn based everything about himself on Godfrey

he knew who was a real baller and who wasn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back