• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #9: The Sith Never Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
I've read it, it's pretentious, with no depth beyond "muh past mistakes yo", after the 5th issue talking about his mental problems it gets boring. And there's no reason a schizo like Marc would be teaming up with a negress and wigger that have nothing to offer him.

Moon Knight in west coast avengers is infinitely better, and no, i don't care about some mediocre comic that's being railroaded into an insane jew trying to reform himself with totally relatable side characters that by the way, don't offer anything to the story.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Not that you would know anything about that, it seems you enjoyed Iron God so our standards are quite different.
:mjlol

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Not that you would know anything about that, it seems you enjoyed Iron God so our standards are quite different.
>implying I enjoyed that
I even made fun of the fact that "Iron God" thinks he's tough shit just cause he can use the power cosmic

:hestonpls
I've read it, it's pretentious, with no depth beyond "muh past mistakes yo", after the 5th issue talking about his mental problems it gets boring. And there's no reason a schizo like Marc would be teaming up with a negress and wigger that have nothing to offer him.

Moon Knight in west coast avengers is infinitely better, and no, i don't care about some mediocre comic that's being railroaded into an insane jew trying to reform himself with totally relatable side characters that by the way, don't offer anything to the story.
You focused on the people in the story, Im focused on moon knight doing cool shit
We are built different
:LexLul:

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
tptm1fdo2ol81.png

Screenshot17.png

You know? I wouldn't have a problem with this... if there was actually something there to make me get permanently banned from VS. forums past trying to toss around the "You didn't learn shit from 6 months" nonsense that was blatantly false(I didn't even remotely antagonize people since I was unbanned) nor did they even link to a post where I did this(It absolutely shows they have no basis for this) and most likely, I got banned because of the fact that they are patrolling OLF and saw the Circus Thread and my participation in it... which is supposed to be against their rules.

@Thegoldenboy2188 I see why you got banned from here now...

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
wait making fun of sb on other forums is against their rules? lol
AOOB is a thing there.
@Thegoldenboy2188 I see why you got banned from here now...
Nah I actually didn't get banned because of that. I got tempbanned because of SB's way too fucking strict piracy rules multiple times. Then I got bored of waiting for my tempban to be up so I tried to sockpuppet with a vpn. Unfortunately the vpn was shit and and I got caught. Then permabanned.

wait making fun of sb on other forums is against their rules? lol

It's actually supposed to be against their rules to associate themselves with other forums in the first place(i.e. Bringing in info from different forums or basically going to the mods to tell on people of what they did on different forums).
So if that part is correct, then the mod that banned me literally violated their own rules to do so.

Being banned is a warning?

Apparently that's how it works in SB-Land and no, it doesn't make any sense.
At this point, I'm probably gonna face a permanent ban in general over there due to this vindictive mod but if I do, I'll just go sign up at Beasts' Lair and use the FGO Discord and lose absolutely nothing.
No wonder Spacebattles has been having less people on than usual: When your mods is like this, no wonder people are getting banned.

AOOB is a thing there.

Nah I actually didn't get banned because of that. I got tempbanned because of SB's way too fucking strict piracy rules multiple times. Then I got bored of waiting for my tempban to be up so I tried to sockpuppet with a vpn. Unfortunately the vpn was shit and and I got caught. Then permabanned.

That still sounds like a really stupid reason to perma-ban someone in the first place...

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Apparently they do because none of this shit is lining up, including say I'm bringing in drama from OLF when I explicitly didn't.
I avoided that exact deal and someone did a PM war with me on it.
The fact he didn't even ask about that but assumed just shows that's the case.

I think the bitch is trying to play on your emotions and your past transgressions. Just play human chess with her ass. Make her move. Or, do nothing. The road less traveled. Something they don't expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back